Chapter 19: stolen boy

(Above is a picture of max)

Paris' POV

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!" I was beating against the steering wheel as I sped to Martinez's house. That motherfucker had my baby brother? He stooped so low.

I pulled up to the gate surrounding his large mansion. I got out of the car and I started banging and kicking on the gate.

"Martinez open the fucking gate! Open the motherfucking gate!" I pressed the buzzer over and over. He finally spoke up.

"Hello beautiful."

"FUCK YOU, where's Max!"
He didn't respond he just laughed and that made me cry. "Martinez, give me my brother!"

I shook the gate until my phone started ringing.

Hello?

ABEL!

Paris what's wrong? Where'd you go?

ABEL MARTINEZ TOOK MAX AND HE HAS HIM INSIDE OF HIS HOUSE AND I'M OUTSIDE AND HE WON'T OPEN THE GATE! HE KIDNAPPED MY FUCKING BROTHER!

Baby I'm on the way, I'm leaving now.

OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD MY BROTHER...

Paris please I'm on the way don't get so worked up.

He's all I have...Abel I live for him.

I know, I'm in the car right now and I'm getting on the road, just hang on.

I can't... I can't.

"Pj?" The intercom started to speak.

"Max? Maxie?"

"Pj help me, Martinez hit me and I'm scared."

"I'm sorry brother, I'm coming inside to get you." He hit my fucking brother?

I picked my phone back up

Abel?!

What's wrong baby? I'm entering the neighborhood, I'm almost there.

He hit him!

The fuck? Who hit what?!

Martinez hit Max! HE FUCKING HIT MY BROTHER! Abel...

As soon as I said that two cars pulled up behind mine and a red corvette followed. I saw Tamara get out of the red car and Abel and his crew hopped out of the two Mercedes-Benzs that were parked.

"What the fuck are you people doing here?" Tamara said.

"You fucking helped him plan this? Didn't you, you fucking bitch! You and Martinez are sick!"

Abel came up behind me.

"Where's he at?" He said.

"In the fucking house!" I shouted pointing at the large estate.

"Yo ol girl gotta have the code to the gate. Especially if she live here." Hawk said.

"What's the fucking code Tamara?" I said turning to her. She stood there with a smirk on her face and that put me in a furious rage.

"Why should I give you the-"
I grabbed her by her collar and shook her.

"Open the fucking gate! My brother is in there with Martinez and he's hurt. And I swear to god if something happens to my brother...I will KILL YOU AND HIM. " Tamara looked into my eyes fearfully as Abel pulled me away from her.