Chapter 6

Antonio looks between me and Dante. My head is on Dante's lap and Dante is shirtless. Wait when did that happen?

"We are drinking DuH" I say with an annoyed tone. I look at Dante to see he's already looking at me. "What are you looking at man whore?!" I yell at him.

"Aphrodite! Get in here please!" Antonio yells while laughing. Aphrodite immediately walks into Dante's office and stares at me. "Why is everyone staring at me! I know I'm pretty!" I yell and everyone laughs.

"Shut up! Stop laughing at me or I'll shoot you!" I say annoyed. Everyone stops laughing except Dante. I look at him, giving him the death stare. He doesn't stop laughing.

I immediately slap him across the face making Antonio and Aphrodite gasp. Dante looks at me angry. "What are you gonna do bitch boy?!" I yell getting up.

He gets up and towers over me. "I ain't scared of you! You won't do shit!" I yell looking up at him. "Aphrodite, Antonio, get out!" Dante yells and they both run out, shutting the door behind them.

I get a bit worried. He wouldn't hit me... right? He stares at me for a minute before pushing me to the ground. "You fucking whore!" He yells at me and I crawl away from him.

"I-I'm sorry Dante I wasn't thinking..." I mumble covering my head in the corner. Suddenly the door opens and Aphrodite runs over to me. She hands me headphones and my phone. I put them on without questioning her and play music.

Aphrodite stands beside Antonio while he yells at Dante. I take off the headphones not knowing he was yelling. "DANTE WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" Antonio yells.

I start having a hard time breathing. 'This is not the time for a panic attack' I think to myself. The only one who notices of course had to be Dante. He immediately runs over to me and gets on the ground.

"Out" he tells Antonio and Aphrodite in a calm voice. They listen but don't shut the door this time. "Athena, look at me please" he says, staying calm. I look at him still not being able to breath well.

"It's ok. I promise" he says standing up. He picks me up and takes me to his room. By the time we get to his room my breathing is better. "W-why are we in here. I thought I wasn't allowed in your room" I say as he sets me down on his bed.

He lays down on the bed and pulls me into his chest. "I wanna make sure your ok. Your sleeping with me" he tells me. I don't have the energy to fight with him so I just go to sleep.

In the morning

I wake up to someone poking my face. I slowly open my eyes and see Luna standing in front of me. "Athena... Anastasia is here.." she tells me and I immediately get out of bed.

"Come with me Luna. I need to get dressed" I whisper to Luna, not wanting to wake up Dante. We get to my room and I change as fast as I can.

 We get to my room and I change as fast as I can