Prologue: Change...

So this is a far different story as the events of Volume 1-3 did happen but differently. Pyrrha was saved in time by Ruby and Cinder was killed, however, because Beacon was still destroyed most of the students relocated, so now JN(P)R are in Vacuo with CFVY as Pyrrha is kept close to the circle, however, instead of RNJR it is, RYP hunting down who Cinder was working for, as the same events play out with Blake and Weiss.

The events of Volumes 4-5 and some events of "After the Fall" is slightly different, but this story takes place after Vol.5 and begins at the ending of "After the Fall" and slightly before some events of Vol.6-7 and the events of "Before the Dawn".

XXX

XXX

XXX

XXX

XXX

XXX

Sun Wukong was rushing through the Shade dormitory, looking for a particular three-man team who he was sure was going to like who he had seen and what he had done on his journey with Blake, after all, he had just told CFVY what had happened they too were as happy as he was sure they were gonna be. In a matter of minutes, he eventually came across their dorm room, and without knocking, he opened their door only to see Nora Valkyrie and Lie Ren in their room, both seemed to be relaxing and Nora was watching her scroll and Ren seemed to be doing homework.

Sun gave them both a large toothy smile, "Hey JNR!" She cried with glee.

Nora quickly got up and tightly hugged the monkey Faunus, "Sun!" She cried with glee.

Sun hugged back and they both broke the hug, and Sun looked at Ren who was smiling at him as well.

"Welcome back Sun," Ren said with a nod.

"Good to be back!" Sun replied.

Nora smirked, "So... how was stalking Blake?" She asked with a raised brow.

Sun chuckled, "Pretty good, went to Menagerie, and even got to meet her folks!" Sun said with a smile, "And between me and you guys, I think Mr. B like me!"

Nora chuckled, "You work fast Sun,"

Sun chuckled, "Thanks," he replied. "Anyway, I think you guys want to hear what happened while I was out there," Sun said.

Sun then explained what had happened since he followed Blake. He told them about Adam killing Sienna and the attack on Blake's family home, as well as Blake and her father taking back the White Fang who were about to attack Haven.

Hearing this, the two Beacon students got worried, after all, it had only been a year since Beacon's fall and was still under repairs.

"What happened after that?" Nora asked.

Sun gave her a reassuring look, "Don't worry, we got there in time, stopped them, and saved Haven at Mistral's CCT tower, but me and Blake were both in for a surprise when we ran into the rest of Team RWBY and... Pyrrha!"

Hearing this, both Ren and Nora's eyes widened with shock before large smiles graced their features.

Nora turned to Ren with a happy expression, "Did you hear that Ren!? She's ok! P-Pyrrha's ok!" She cried, tears forming in her eyes.

Ren nodded and looked back with a smile, "Yeah..." Ren began, taking a deep breath, composing himself, "She's ok," He said.

Sun's face then kind of took a serious expression, "Though... turns out things on their end aren't so good,"