prologue

Ever since I can remember I loved it when people controlled me.

Well... not my parents or school

Hmm, actually scratch that,  let me rephrase that.

Ever since I started my 'sexual journey' I knew that I liked it when people controlled me, it all started when my first boyfriend choked me during sex for the first time.

Obviously, we both didn't know what we were doing because we were both teens who didn't know shit about life and we were just 'experimenting' so... needless to say I literally fainted that day, BUT that incident is what made me realise that not only did I like the fact that I was at his mercy, but I also liked the fact that I fainted (ahm ahm, masochist).

Well, at the time I thought I was going mental but as life went on I realised that everyone is mental and you should just do what makes you happy.
with that realization, I decided to be more open to experimenting with different things in my life.

Whether it was my professional life or my everyday life.

That realization is what pushed me to go to the club for the first time and find my first and only dominant thus far.

To say that he sucked would be the understatement of the century...

When we started our dom\sub relationship I obviously didn't know much about this whole world and let's just say that he took the most advantage of that as much he could.

It started with the fact that we never really talked about boundaries- what I wanted and didn't want to try.

So at first, it was fine because he knew that I was new to this world but as our relationship progressed, he did things that I wasn't completely on board with but I didn't know otherwise.

No one told me I could say no to my dominant and it definitely wasn't something that I thought was okay to do and in all honesty, it really wasn't okay with him.

He just used me for his own pleasure without really thinking about me and how I feel about certain stuff and I thought that it was normal but after we decided to break things off because he moved overseas, I started fooling around with random doms at the club and realized that there are so many things I missed with him being my dom.

after experimenting with some other doms I decided to actually do the work and read a little about som\sub relationships and how they work and I found that it could really be a beautiful thing.

I want to find my beautiful thing, so that's why I decided to finally ask the club to help me with finding a dom.

you see, 'Athena', the club I go to, is a very prestige and closed club. The manager is this amazing domme and one of her main goals with opening this club is to make a safe and fun environment for everyone who wants to experiment with everything that they want.

the club itself is a huge three-story building with every kind of playroom you could imagine but the list of people allowed in is very limited.

Anne - the club owner, makes it her personal mission to know that everyone is having a fun and safe time at her club so there's a long procedure you have to go through before you can even step foot in the club.

with that being said, Anne knows everyone at her club so from time to time she helps the people she likes to find good matches for their playtime and I think it's my time to ask her for help.

yes, fooling around with people is fun, but I really want to know what a real dom\sub relationship is like.

the good the bad and the dirty.