11| SEXY MAMA

2 days later

David Pov:

I reached my doll's house as I tell her to make dinner for me. I stood by the door and knocked but she doesn't open so I pushed the door and to my surprise the door is opened.

I went inside the hall, but no one was there. I took off my coat and went to the kitchen. Then my attention turned to her.

My Doll

She has earbuds in her ears. She dances along with listening to music and cooks as well. She is looking very hot in these shorts. I can hardly control myself every time when I look at my doll.

She is the only girl who I want to kiss, hug and make to love so badly. She is the only girl I waited for 7 years and now she is in front of me and cooking for me.

I don't have full rights over her now but when we both get married, she will be completely mine.

Only mine

I have already spoken to my parents. I am going to share this good news with everyone at the coming party. Which is planned by the D-MORL as their transport deal has been approved and I am here to Doll to talk about that. I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard my doll singing. She sings this song.

"Gimme boy,
Gimme boy

I'm your lady

I got here

What you want

Feels so crazy

Gimme boy,
Gimme boy,

I'm your baby

I'm your lady

I'm your girl

I'm your girl

I'm your mama

Come on boy

Don't be shy

Don't want drama

I'm your girl

I'm your girl

Beladona

Sexy mama"

I can't control anymore. I slowly stood behind her and with one of my hands I removed the earphones from her ears and wrapped my other arm around her waist and burried my face in her neck and started placing wet kisses there. She flinched at my sudden reaction.

She takes breaths in relief when he heard my voice, but she blushed at same time when I teased her by calling another nickname.

"It's me my sexy mama."

---------

Adeline Pov:

When I was cooking as David told me that he wants to take dinner with me. And I have no objection so here I'm making dinner for us.

I flinched at my place when someone wrapped his hands around my waist. But I breath out in relief when I heard his husky voice.

"It's me, my sexy mama." He said and I blushed at his new nickname, but I control myself and turned my face to him.

"I'm not your sexy mama." I said and looked directly in his dark brown eyes. But my surprise he smirked and leaned his face on mine.

"Yes, you are....         *kiss*
You are my girl         *kiss*
You are my baby      *kiss*
You are my doll        *kiss*
You are my lady       *kiss*
and also                      *kiss*
You are my sexy mama."