13| FIERY ARGUMENT

Adeline Pov:

"Doll, eyes on me. Always on me!" He said, tightening his grip on me. This time it's hurts. I try to escape from his grip, but he tightened his grip on my waist more.

"David, it's... it's hurt" I said but he doesn't loosen his grip on my waist. I looked at him in disbelief, but it's didn't affect him little bit.

"What were you saying to Oliver?" He sounds like angry.

Is he jealous?

"What are you talking about?" I asked as I grabbed his hands and he loosen his grip on me.

"That, he is looking handsome." He said with his gritted teeth and again tightened his grip on me.

Ohh God, these men!

"So what? It's true." I retort, attempting to free myself from his grasp.

"Don't you dare." He yelled at me.

And that's it!

I stop trying. Just moments ago, he was talking to me lovingly and now he started shouting at me. I'm fucking sick of his behavior like this.

"Leave me." I demand because now I'm not mood in do anything. But as always, he ignores me.

"David, I said fucking leave me." I yelled just to hear both of us. I don't want all attention on us.

"You still not learn the manner, right?" He asked and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Doll" He warned me, but I've had enough.

"Enough!" I exclaim, jerking his hands off me completely.

"Let's go." He said as he dragged me to other side of hall.

We went upstairs to one of the rooms. He locked the door and turned his face to me. He started taking steps towards me. And I started taking steps backwards.

"Sto-Stop where you are. Don't come closer to me." I warn and he stop where he stands.

"Why are you behaving like this to me huh? How could you talk and acted like so normal with me. I don't fucking even know you at all." I yelled.

Because now I'm completely loose myself.

"Adeline, don't you dare to raise your voice or disrespect me." He yelled back at me, and I feel like... I feel like I want to cry but I'm not. I will not fucking cry in front of him.

"First fucking give me answer of my questions." I yelled at him and step back when I saw him to come close to me, but I hit the bed.

"I said stop where you are." I yelled again.

"Doll, let's stop here. We can talk about this later. See we have party now. Let's enjoy first ok." He said as come closer to me and I try to step back but I fall down on the bed. I try to stand up, but he quickly lay me down and hover over me.

"Leave me I said... *sobbed* Just leave me." I yelled and this time tears started flowing of my eyes.

When he saw my tears, he kissed away and hugged me tightly and burried his face into crooked of my neck.

And here I loose myself and started crying in his arms. I starting to hit his chest, but he doesn't fucking care or not affect him little bit.

I again try to remove his grip but it's getting more tighter when I try to remove. Again, I hit his chest and said.

"Why? Why? Huh?"

"Why are you behaving like this?"

"Which relationship we have huh?"