14| MORNING SURPRISE

David Pov:

I don't want to wake up her, so I carried her in bridal style and take her to my car. I settle her inside the car on the side and closed the door. After opening the other side door, I settle in.

After 45 minutes of driving, we finally reached my house. I carried her to my bedroom. All the servants are asleep now.

But I have to wake up one of them, my doll can't sleep comfortably in these clothes. I call my servant, and within minutes she comes. I instruct her to change Adeline's clothes.

I stand outside the room, waiting for the task to be done. She comes out after 15 minutes and says-

"Sir, I changed her clothes but-"

"But, what?" I asked in being impatient. She flinched at her place because my loud voice and lower her head and said.

"Sir, I tried my best not to wake up ma'am, but now she is trying to open her eyes."

Without saying to her, I hurriedly enter the room and see Adeline trying to open her eyes. Before she can, I hug her and start rubbing her back. She fell asleep again, burying her face into my chest. 

It feels like my home is back to me!

Because what I was felling right now, I can't explain in the words. I place the duvet over us, and we both drift off to dreamland.

.
.
.

Next Morning:

I open my eyes and see the most beautiful view in my life.

My Adeline

My Doll's sleepy face!

She slept like baby. A pout on her lips. My lips automatically go near to her lips. I peck her lips then her forehead.

"Good morning, my doll." I said.

I don't want to leave her, but I have to do for work. So, I can spend the whole day with her. I try my best does not wake up to her but when I left, she feels like her warm gone.

I placed pillow with myself. I went to bathroom for my morning routine. After then I went to my office room for doing work.

-----------

Adeline Pov:

I try to open my eyes, but they feel heavy. After some effort, I manage to open them and see an unfamiliar celling. I quickly sit up and observe the room, which looks like something out of a mafia house.

'Adeline, you've been watching too many k-drams lately.' I murmured while facepalming my face and stand up from the bed.

I flinched at my place when someone suddenly opens door. At first, I was scared but then I see a woman in her 30s holding a glass of juice, accompanied by another girl.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Mam, you please drink this. I'll call master for you." She says, placing the glass of juice on the nearby table. Another maid tries to leave for calling his master, but I stop her.

"Stop where you are. Who is your master?" I questioned.

"Mr. Smith!" She speaks and this is enough for me to understand.

"Ma'am, please drink this juice. You didn't eat anything last night." She urges.

Then I remembered last night. I want some things to protect me. I try to search some weapon or tool and found a gun in the bedside table.