Silver's Plan

[This takes place during the time when Arrow was taken to the fort by Livesey]

John Silver counted the pirates one by one, and then he realized that Arrow was missing. He couldn't believe it. He looked at the pirate crew with anger right now.

"The devil take it! That boy was missing!" he said in a low and threatening tone.

"Did you see Arrow, somewhere around here?" he asked the pirate crew, while he was looking at them each seperately in the hope to get some information.

The pirates shook their heads and spoke to each other, trying to figure out what had happened. Everyone was confused about the situation.

Silver was getting more and more angry now, as he realized that Arrow was undoubtedly missing. But he wasn't really showing it. He was looking at the pirate crew as he spoke to them again, now in a much more serious tone.

"I want one of you to go and look for Arrow, is that understood? I want one of you to find him, and to bring him here..." he said to the pirate crew, while he was looking at them with a cruel and menacing look in his eyes.

"Meh, He's not really worth it."Jones said in a pretty annoyed tone.

"His fighting skills are not very good and-"

Long John Silver looked at Jones with a hateful eye, as he heard his words. Silver's cold stare made Jones shut up.

"Is that what you said?.. Are you seriously saying, that my cabin boy is not worth it?...

He turned around to look at the other pirates, as he spoke in an aggressive tone.

"Don't you all know what a cabin boy does? Can't you understand, that I can't do everything on this ship, by myself? I need a cabin boy. he said and as he spoke those words, he turned his hateful eye back onto Jones.

"Alright fine... But I won't go look for him or anything. Couldn't care less about where he is.." Jones replied, crossing his arms. "Plus, didn't you say that Arrow complains all the time and that he's lazy or something like that earlier?"

Silver looked at Jones with a hateful eye still, as he saw him cross his arms. He wasn't really too impressed by all this.

"He might whine alot and complain, but we still can't do without him, you understand. He serves a purpose... And so, I need you to go and find him... Do you understand?"

"Hell no!" Jones said angrily.

"There's absolutely NO WAY, that I'll go. Why don't YOU go, since you love him sooo much?!"

some of the pirates silently started to laugh at Jones

Silver was a little bit surprised by Jones' attitude now. The other pirates laughed at him too, which made him a little bit annoyed.

"You idiot." he said with a cruel and mocking tone towards the laughing pirates, as he turned his attention back to Jones now.

The pirates had stopped laughing and were looking at Silver.

"I don't have time for this nonsense... I already told you, that I need a cabin boy. Can't you understand, that I can't do things on this ship, by myself? Go and find Arrow, do it now or else. "

"Or else what?HUH??"

"You heard me.. Or else. Do it. Go and find him. Do I need to spell it out for you, Jones, is that it? You might be stupid, but you aren't deaf, are you? Go." he said as he pointed at Jones, to make his point clear.

For a moment, all the pirates got quiet and it was as if all the air was sucked out. No one said anything and everyone was a little bit scared of Silver.