Chapter 3

Okay,its been a few days since Quackity has found the crow.He had a lot of small talks with it! If he was being honest,the crow warmed his heart a bit.

The dark haired boy had to go get food again,since he doesnt have endless supply at his house,who has that? So he went to go get some food,he had to re-plant some new because he obviously needed more food- it took him a while,when he was done,it was already night time.Big Q was making his way home before he saw the little friend he had,laying on the ground infront of the door,perhaps it was sleeping and waiting for Quackity? The boy slowly drew closer,something feeling...wrong....the black bird didnt move...was it..was it dead..? "no no no no no no no no no..." chanted the boy over and over and over again,picking the animal up...he loved this crow a lot..since it had been his little companion for awhile...he was shatterd and sobbing,holding th ebird close to himself,sinking onto his knees..not caring about anything or anyone who was around him..Carefully,he set the bird down,shakingly rising to his feet,only to fall back down onto the pavement. fuck...his legs were to weak for this shit right now..

It hurt so much..currently,the little avian hybrid was making a hole for his dead friend...it felt unreal..he cant hold his tears back,he tried to wipe them but it didnt work,there were always more tears spilling from his eyes,elegantly gliding down his cheeksand chin,dropping onto the dirt under him. it felt like eternity digging the small hole for his oh so dear friend..

Words:262