NUEVE

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐗 𝐓𝐎 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐗 𝐓𝐎 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃. there were moments where it felt like five minutes were ten hours, those were the moments andrea sainz relished. she hated the moments where a day felt like five minutes. it had been just yesterday that andrea had accepted benito martínez's offer to sing at his concert, yet she felt as if it had been a minute ago as she contemplated her life for the next week to come. she knew the vacation would be a long yet pleasurable one. she would be accompanied by her brother and all of her friends including charlotte, isa, lily, heidi and carmen. the plane was practically buzzing with anticipation as all of its occupants chatted about what they would be doing on the island all week long. everyone making plans to do with the group. plans of the beach, clubs, restaurants, and unfortunately, the concert.

it wasn't that andrea didn't want to do it. no, quite the opposite. she was actually pretty enthusiastic about it, especially since it would be her first time and all of her friends would be there. the only thing bothering her was seeing him again. seeing him after months that they broke up. months after she left him with no reasoning and never looked back. andrea often criticized herself for it, but then carlos quickly removed those thoughts from her brain to make her life easier. she didn't actually know why she did it.

that's a lie.

that's the lie she offers everyone when they ask. she does know, she just doesn't tell anyone because it's a stupid reason. not being good enough for him.

when they had met, when benito and andrea became benito and andrea, he had just gotten out of a three year long relationship. the pair spent two months dancing around each other, not making a move. they were cautious, tiptoeing around each other. too scared that one sudden move would ruin everything. the people around them told them to go for it, nothing bad would come out of it. 'you're perfect for each other,' they said. and they did it. the year and a half they had been together had been beautiful for everyone involved. the pair seen together twenty-four seven, joined at the hip. he took her to puerto rico to meet his family. she got along beautifully with his parents and especially his brothers. andrea eventually took him to madrid. benito and carlos hit it off instantly, obviously very pleased with each other's presence. 

benito martínez was never seen without andrea sainz.

andrea sainz was never seen without benito martínez.

andrea, too caught up in her own world, hadn't noticed charlotte calling her name and shaking her by the shoulder.

"andrea!" the spanish girl snapped out of her trance, eyes wide, and looked at charlotte who was sitting next to her. the monégasque had an unimpressed look on her face, eyebrows slightly lifted up and eyes giving her a side-look.