What if Blitzø saved Stolas?

In this scenario it was Moxie instead of blitz who took Loona to her appointment. And Blitzø went out to save his ditzy blue bird.

"Well... good news for you feathers, your royal cunt says she don't want you dead no more" striker leant down to Stolas wounded face.

The cowboy imp took a strong grip around Stolas jaw, "but she didn't say what condition you had to be in". He pulled out his knife and scraped it around Stolas red glowing eye. "I think these reds might be a pretty trophy. Can't have you seeing me again can we?"

Strikers eyes widened with confusion as a car horn was heard in the distance.

And through the roof of the cave, a familiar van blasted through.

The van rolled over time after time before it finely stopped on the ground and the doors of it opened.

In the door frame stood Blitzø holding a rifle aimed right at Striker. "HANDS OFF!" He yelled as he fired the rifle shooting Strikers knife out of his hand.

Striker groaned and narrowed his eyes at Blitzø, "hah you really have the courage to come and fight me this time"

Blitzø kept firing the rifle as striker dodged it, but at last one bullet hit him in the shoulder.

He turned to Millie sitting in the back of the van with her weapon, "fuck, do you have any more guns?" He asked.

Millie handed him a full loaded gun and a knife, "hell yes boss"

"Alright mother fucker where did you go!" Blitzø ran out of the van looking for striker.

He couldn't see him anywhere as he scanned the whole place, finely his eyes looked over at Stolas wounded body with the blessed rope around him.

Blitzø's eyes was shaking in worry and anger as he made a leap towards Stolas.

Only after a few seconds he felt someone heavy jump over him from behind, "right behind ya" striker laughed maniacally.

Blitzø grunted as he turned around trying to push striker off him.

Striker had the upper hand and was slowly pushing him further down, "heheheh" he grinned.

Blitzø slowly turned his head while letting out groans, he could barely catch eyes on Stolas laying on the tracks. "Fuck" he said quietly.

He squinted his eyes as he found the strength to push striker a little further away from him.

When he was nearly off, Strikers body got smacked to the side and Blitzø stood right up.

Millie stood in front of him holding a gaint ass hammer.

Blitzø hyperventilated quickly trying to catch his breathe, "you're a fucking life saver Millie"

He tightened his fists and jumped over at Striker, "go check on Stolas!" He yelled while having a fist fight with Striker.

Millie nodded and ran over to Stolas, "your highness-" only to be slammed over by a rock Striker had thrown at her.

Both their heads turned to Millie being knocked out, now it was just him and Striker.

"ARGH" he yelled hitting Striker with all he got.

"You really think I wouldn't come back huh" striker caught Blitzø's fist in the middle of a punch throwing him over.

Blitzø was too busy trying to get up and didn't answer.

"Why are you trynna save him!? He is nothin but a royal scum!" Striker grunted hitting Blitzø to the ground so he were able to glance over at Stolas body.

Striker got on top of Blitzøs back, pinning him hardly to the ground. "I think it would be nice for you to see me play with him a little more"

Blitzø didn't know what to say, but he couldn't let Striker win this one. Or take Stolas from him. "I fucking dare you to try dickhead"

Striker aggressively turned him over to face him, "I'm only gonna ask once again, join me and KILL the birdie. He is nothing but a royal who ruin imps life's like yours and mine"

Blitzø snarled at him, "never you fuck!" He said finding the opportunity to kick his legs off him, and taking his rope from him.

He quickly got up and knocked the shit out of Striker making him fall to the ground.

Before any time was wasted Blitzø tied striker up with the rope and pointed his gun to strikers head.

Millie finely caught up and ran over next to Blitzø. "What do we do with him now?" She asked him.

Blitzø loaded the gun and placed his finger on the trigger, narrowing his eyes at Striker. It was the perfect moment for him to finish striker off for good.

Striker rolled his eyes at him, getting bored of the awkwardness. "Too cowardly to finish me huh? You fucking clown!"

Striker had managed to smack the gun out of Blitzø's hand with his tail and had enough time to free himself from the ropes.

"Boss he is gettin away!" Millie yelled at him, watching striker escape from the cave.

Blitzø stood silent before looking over at Stolas body, "fuck Stolas!" He yelled running towards him.

He threw himself onto the tracks next to Stolas body. He was barely breathing and could barely keep his eyes open.

"B- blitz?" Stolas weakly coughed out.

"It's fine you're gonna be just fine let's just get you back to the palace." Blitzø tried overlooking the pain Stolas was in to calm himself down.

"Blitz I-...." Stolas eyes finely closed snd his body felt lifeless.

Blitzø took a grip around Stolas body shaking him, "FUCK, Stolas don't you dare you bird brain"

"Boss he is dying he needs medical attention" Millie looked concerned over at her boss desperately trying to hold it together.

"L-let's just take him back to I.M.P", Blitzø said while laughing nervously.

He looked down at Stolas closely, realizing that he was actually hurt. He has been hurting this whole time.

"Fucking Satan help me lift him to the van!" Blitzø said cutting Stolas out of the blessed rope and then lifting his body up.

They carried Stolas light weighted body to the van and layed him inside.

Blitzø hurried back to the driver seat and drove faster than he ever had out of the cave.

Millie leant down to Stolas mouth to look for any sign of breathing, after a few seconds she shot right back up, "blitz he ain't breathing!"

Blitzø's eyes became wide and his pupils small, without giving it any thought he quickly and aggressively took a grip around Stolas slim hand.

"Don't you dare die in my fucking van Stols..." his voice cracked.

"Just hang in there... I cant loose more" he whispered quietly to himself.

This was supposed to be one chapter but mby i will make a pt 2 🤭