S2 E6 STOLITZ ENDING

A/N: HII GUYS, TODAYS EPISODE WAS THE BEST!! ONE OF MT FAVORITES EEE.

I loveeed fizz and Ozzie they were fck adorable !!

But anyway, I have a little twist on the ending. When fizz came back to Ozzie, blitz wasn't with him. And I thought he would be. So In this alt ending he will go with fizz back to Ozzie's palace.... And of course he will see Stolas....

Asmodeus clenched his fists and slammed them onto the sable, waking up Stolas. "That's it! I am going to fucking end your-"

He stopped up hearing a noise from behind them, as their heads turned a heavy breathing imp came through the curtains, fizz.

Asmodeus instantly looked at him and hurried over, "fizzy"

Fizz sniffed and couldn't resist Ozzie as he gave into a big hug with him, "Ozzie!"

Stolas glanced over at the two of them, smiling. He respected their relationship and would certainly not tell anyone else about it. He was getting along with asmodeus and he enjoyed that.

As he brushed off some feathers and was a about to take his leave, he turned around to be taken by surprise.

Out of the curtains came Blitzø sneaking in, he looked down trying to avoid eye contact with anyone. But asmodeus quickly spotted him and let go of the hug.

"You. How did you get in here?" Asmodeus crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes at Blitzø. He knew fizz hates Blitzø, therefor he also hated him.

Stolas took a few steps closer, curious and confused why Blitzø was in asmodeus palace. It also felt strange, seeing him again. He didn't come to visit him in the hospital, not even once. The thought made his heart drop, but covered up his sadness.

"Ehhh I- listen" Blitzø stuttered looking up at the very protective lust king.

Asmodeus felt himself getting heated up, seeing as his dear fizz had gotten injured he wouldn't take any chance that Blitzø was there to make it any better. "You are not allowed in here! I want y-"

He stopped as fizz quickly jumped between the two of them, breaking the tension. "Ozzie chill it's fine, he just had to be a pain in the ass and escort me back here"

Asmodeus eyes squinted, scanning Blitzø's face for any lies,"So you brought my fizz- fizzarolli back hm?" He questioned.

"Yepp" Blitzø simply nodded at him. Ozzie believe the imp and let it pass.

He quickly lifted fizz up again carrying him out of the room, "let's get you fixed up now shall we..." Ozzie trailed off, leaving Blitzø and Stolas alone in the room.

They both stayed in silence, avoiding eye contact. It seemed easy for Blitzø, but Stolas could not keep fooling around like this.

He stepped up to Blitzø and carefully placed his hand on his cheek, "did something happen blitz? Are you alright?" Stolas said softly, in such a caring way.

Blitzø didn't know how to react to Stolas being so caring toward him, what was he gonna say. That he had ignored him since he got put in that hospital. Just like he did with fizz..

"Yea. Nothing happened to me" Blitzø spoke passively as he looked away. Seeming like he didn't want anything to do with Stolas at all.

Stolas sighed and frowned at him, "I'm sorry, I couldn't help you out over there" he said carefully . He still wanted to hold onto that slight hope that there was some mutual feeling between them.

"It's fine, I don't need your protection." Blitzø lifted Stolas hand off him cheek before mumbling the rest, "and I don't wanna be trapped like a play toy to you"

Even though Blitzø was mumbling, Stolas could clearly hear what he said which left him in shock. Trapped like a play toy... was that what he felt like to him.

Stolas started to slightly tap his fingers and his legs started shaking. Not that Blitzø noticed any of this.

"Blitz... I had no idea you felt like that... I don't want you to feel like a play toy to me. Believe me when I say, I- that we, really I- just-" Stolas chocked on his words, Blitzø found this weird as he looked up at Stolas. "I.. I have feelings for you blitz. I do not know if you do to. But do know I do NOT want you to feel like I'm using you... that's why I came to asmodeus today.."

Stolas paused up, waiting for some kind of response from Blitzø but he stayed completely quiet. Only thinking about how Stolas might have just confessed his feelings. He was in disbelief.

As Blitzø kept silent, Stolas decided to continue. "I came here to ask asmodeus for a sort of crystal. The kind of crystal that can take you between realms... so you don't have to use my grimoire anymore... if having our full moon meeting makes you feel like that, we don't have to. That is why I wanted to give you the crystal. So you don't have to feel forced to be with, me" he exhaled after finishing. As he didn't know how Blitzø would take this.

Blitzø's jaw fell, it really sounded like Stolas was doing something for him. Or maybe he was pushing him away. As if he didn't want him. He took a step back and laughed nervously in disbelief, "what? A crystal"

Stolas simply nodded back at him, taking off his hat clutching onto it with his hands. "Yes blitz. You don't have to feel forced to see me, if you want to see me anything or ever again you can. Without any strings attached." Stolas walked past him, about to take his leave. "Just know I am always eager to see you, Blitzy." His voice softened.

As Stolas was on his way out Blitzø started to panic. He felt as if Stolas went out of this palace, he would never have the courage to meet up with him again.

He acted in impulse as he clasped to Stolas hand pulling him back. "Wait!"

Stolas wide eyes blinked, looking deeply down at him. It felt so unexpected that Blitzø would drag him back like that.

"I won't take the crystal, I don't want it!" Blitzø hurried, clenching his teeth and grip around Stolas wrists.

"What?" Stolas asked quietly, Blitzø's tense grip around his wrists was aching. But he could ignore that for now. He was only confused about what Blitzø was saying.

"I don't want that stupid crystal! AGH WHY ARE U ACTING LIKE THIS" blitzø yelled in his face.

The yelling startled Stolas as the confusion in his eyes slowly faded to fear. "A-acting like what blitz, what do you mean"

"I MEAN, why do keep acting like you care about me! Being all kind and generous to me!" Blitzø started to move forwards as Stolas had to step backward until he was pushed up against the wall.

Stolas let out a loud gasp as he got pushed against the wall, "what? Blitz I care... I really do care for you.. and I'm not gonna keep this game going on with you. If you have, feeling for me too then you can stay with me blitz. But if you don't that's alright. But I'm not gonna keep playing around like this." He said precisely before using his magic to unclench Blitzø from him.

Stolas was yet again on his way out, he walked out of the room and made his way to the exit of the palace. As Blitzø hurried after, not letting him leave his sight.

"Fucking, dammit!" Blitzø went after him before yelling, "stop! Dammit!".

Stolas stopped in front of the exit, and to his surprise his eyes winded as he felt a hand grab around his, dragging him out.

"Blitz what are you?-" Stolas hurried to keep up with Blitzø dragging him around.

"Just shut up and come with me. You're sleeping in my fucking bed tonight and no one else's" Blitzø said confidently, not letting go of Stolas hand.

Those words made Stolas face go red, as he tried to keep a high status and stay on focus. That was impossible now, he simply met Blitzø drag him away, as they were holding hands walking through the lust ring.

A/N: I REALLY WISH THE ENDIJF WAS LIKE THIS NGL😭 I DONT USUALLY TO PART 2s OF ALT ENDINGS, BUT THIS MIGHT BE AN EXPECTATION IF YALK WANT^^

Hellavu boss WHAT IFOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara