SUHO[daddy]

_____ is your name...

You came to your office very late because you got o your bestfreind's party and you came home 12:00 am..

Sir I am sorry for being late..yousaaid bowing to your grumpy boss.Well my boss is real agrumpy man he is Kim junmyeon.The only son and the heir of KIM corporation..Ok.get me a coffee he said coldly..

I get him a coffee as usual cafe America no is his favorite well it's suits him because his BITTER... A/N:sorry if I make suho a bad one..:(

You are outside his office walking back and forth you don't know what suho will say to you....

As you walk in he start to talk Y/N you are been a naughty girl this day and the other past days and I need to punish you he said plastering a smirk on his face..

You put the coffee on his table and you began to walk away but he carry you bridal style and drop you on his couch...
.
.
.
He kissed your neck harshly and suck it leaving love marks all over your body..MR.Kim you said.awwww~baby girl just moan my  daddy's name Arraso?he said hee unbuttoned my Polo and unclip my bra in a swift moad and began to suck and flicking my nipple..

He is half naked now and he pull my skirt and also his pants...Suho...you moan his name..yes baby girl? He asked you have to work for the project that your dad was assigning you... you managed to say..

He plunged in to you his d**k and pleasure was rising all over your body...

You make out like 3rounds and afrmter that you go back to work..

A/N: SORRY IF I UPDATED late I'm very busy at school pls..follow and vote...