Chanyeol

A/N:hi guys this is the first time I wrote/type authors note right ...

Warning: pls... 18+story concludes READ WITH YOUR OWN GUIDANCE..

You go to the bar and suit let the flow goes...because you just saw your (ex)boyfriend kissing and making out with a girl on his house....

You bump into someone causing you too fell but luckily..He got you.

Mianhe!I'm so sorr- you cut your own words when you see his face he is actually handsome..

Um..no it's OK actually I wasn't looking where I go..he said. You we're amazed because he is too gentlemen..

He orffered you a dance and after that you both go to his car.He drove to the park..

But suddenly he kiss you harshly causing you to fell to your back..He trace your jaw line with his tongue..he kissed and bit your neck leaving big purple love marks...

You stood up and slightly pushed him..What are you doing? he asked.Hey I just met you about a minute ago and I didn't even know you're name. And know JUST WOW!!we we're now making out...you said sarcastic..

Oh I'm so sorry babe! he cooed in my ear sending wetness in my clit..

by the way I'm chanyeol but I would be more happy I you moan my name in pleasure.He said whispering dirty things to your ear..

You couldn't control yourself you pull him and kiss his neck.But then chanyeol put you in the back sit of his car and began to kiss your neck..

Chanyeol?you said.. hmm what is it baby?he said in a seductive voice..Is your window tinted? You asked him.. Of course would I want to fuck you here in the car if my window is not tinted...he chuckles..

He focus on your chest and he see your nipples that had been erecting to the thin cloth fabric..He undress you and unclasped your bra he grab your hand to undress him and the 2 of you are now half naked..

Chanyeol put his mouth to your hrened nipples while his other is circling around it..His tongue was doing magic in to you because it is flicking you always..

Yeol....you moaned his name...Hmm!?what is it babe?I want you now..

Um..OK if you blow job..me..he said .You know flip him and give him what he wants.You kiss the top of his dick and now licking his balls and shaft.You quickly put it in your mouth and your gagging. Because he is toooo BIG.. he cum to your mouth and he changed your position you are now under him.. He spread your legs apart when you felt something wet muscle was on your p***y. You turned your head and see chanyeol was fucking you with his tounge.

Yell...ngh...iwnat u.. you managed to say between breathing..

He position himself into you.You felt pleasure is rising...Chanyeol continue to fuck you until you both exhausted and sleep at his car NAKED..

A/N:mianhe if I don't update I am busy at school..plus.request. and vote..