S1 Ep 2: Secret Origins Part 2

We open to Themyscira in the middle of the night. We then see a figure in a purple cloak walking around the inside of one of the structures. As the figure walks past a lot of pillars, they eventually make it to some kind of altar.

When the figure walks up to the base of the altar, there lay multiple items. A golden tiara with a red star, a golden lasso, silver star earrings, and silver bracelets are some of the items. When the figure pulls down the hood of their cloak, it's revealed to be the black haired woman from the last chapter.

???: "Mother, forgive me." She slips off her cloak, and starts putting on the items in front of her.

=============================================================================================

We then cut back to J'onn, Batman, Superman, and Upgrade. They are currently being approached by some black, white, and gray aliens holding blasters.

J'onn: "It's them."

Upgrade: "Kinda figured that."

The invaders then starts shooting, one of them sending Superman into a tank. Batman is able to grab J'onn and pull him to safety before he could get hit. Upgrade however, has gone on the full offense.

Upgrade: "Guess I get some target practice today." He morphs his other hand into a blade. "Now, who's first?"

One of the invaders attempts to blast him, but Upgrade is quicker. Upgrade expertly dodges multiple blasts while shooting back at them. He also slices many of them, using his blaster and blade in tandem. While this is happening, Batman also decides to help.

Batman: "Stay down." He says to J'onn.

He throws an explosive Batarang and it blows up several of the invaders. He prepares another, but one of the aliens comes up from behind Batman.

J'onn: "Behind you!"

J'onn goes through Batman and activates some kind of psychic shield around himself, blocking the blast. J'onn then falls unconscious from it as Batman throws a Batarang at the invader, knocking it out.

Batman: "J'onn, are you..?" J'onn only groans in response, so Batman wraps J'onn's arm around his neck. "Hang on!"

Superman: "Get him to safety." He is holding a tank above his head. "We'll cover you."

The invaders continue to fire at Superman, who is blocking the shots with the tank. Upgrade is also still tearing the invaders apart as Batman carries J'onn to the Batwing. Batman puts J'onn in the backseat, before getting in the pilot seat and starting the Batwing. During this, J'onn wakes up and his eyes start glowing.

Superman, now noticing Batman starting to take off, throws the tank at the remaining invaders. This explodes the remaining of them. Both Superman and Upgrade then fly, the latter extending out mechanical wings from his back, before following Batman.

Batman: "That was close."

J'onn: "We're not safe yet. Look."

As the four heroes look over, they see an entire fleet of ships. These ships then start blasting at them.

Upgrade: "We can't ever catch a break, can we?"

Superman: "I guess not."

The three fliers then start evasive maneuvers, with most of them following Batman's aircraft. Superman tears through several of them, before being shot down by one of the ships and into the mountainside. Upgrade continues to help Batman by tearing through the ships as Batman does his best to avoid their blasts.