Chapter 5: Un-Suspended

M&M: Auri, you're just the man I wanted to see

M&M: Auri, you're just the man I wanted to see... Thank you for coming in!

Auri: Um... you suspended me?

M&M: I know... but, I've got more information from Zayn Wright! And, I thought you might wanna hear it.

Auri: Are you serious?!

M&M: Let's head down to the Interview Room, shall we?

Auri: Um... okay?

In the Interview Room...

Zayn: When that Copper wanted to have a word with us when we were having Fish & Chips, back on Tuesday

Zayn: When that Copper wanted to have a word with us when we were having Fish & Chips, back on Tuesday... the others forced me to drive, so I did... and when we were getting chased, I did stop the Van and while the others were annoyed at me.

Mr. Monitor: So, why did you see fit to pin the Officer down to the floor and nick his Hi-Vis Jacket?

Zayn: I had no choice, but to do that... my instincts were telling to pin him down. So, I wanted to make sure that they didn't kill me.

Mr. Monitor: Why do you think they were gonna kill you?

Zayn: Because, they're Cop killers... and I thought I was on the brink of blowing the operation.

Mr. Monitor: Say what, now?

Zayn: Oh... I mean, um... Because, I wouldn't act like a Grass.

Mr. Monitor: Um... okay?

...

C. Inkling: Anyways, let's cut the long story short... what did Dylan Cumber tell you, last night?

Zayn: I've been informed that one of the Inklings was armed with a Knife at the Community Centre, and he stabbed one of your Officers to death.

C. Inkling: Okay, Zayn... who was the Inkling who stabbed and killed the Chief Inspector of the Mushroom Kingdom?

Zayn: Marty McSalmon.

C. Inkling: Thank you, Zayn.

Mr. Monitor: Interview Terminated at... 13:10.