013 🌈sick at confession🌈 (bakukiri)

Sick: Kirishima
Caretaker: Bakugo
(AN) i thought this would be kinda something else lol, so yeah here is the next chapter ya all.
Sick at confession
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kirishima groaned as he clutched his stomach, feeling waves of pain coursing through him. It was one of those days where his normally invincible spirit seemed to be overshadowed by a severe stomachache. Determined not to let it ruin his day, he decided to meet up with his best friend and secret crush, Bakugo, at the nearby park.

Dragging himself out of bed, Kirishima mustered all the energy he could and stumbled through the morning routine. He glanced at the mirror, noting his pale complexion and the subtle sheen of sweat on his forehead. Ignoring his own discomfort, he tried to summon his usual bright smile, hoping it would distract him from the pain.

Slowly making his way to the park, Kirishima noticed the vibrant colors of nature around him. The gentle rustling of leaves and the faint chirping of birds provided a calming backdrop to his unease. When he finally reached their usual meeting spot, he spotted Bakugo leaning against a tree, his intense gaze focused elsewhere.

"Bakugo!" Kirishima called, trying to hide the pain in his voice. "Hey, man, sorry I'm late."

Bakugo turned towards him, his usual scowl softening as he took in Kirishima's appearance. "Kirishima, you look like crap. Are you alright?" Concern laced his voice, though he tried to mask it with his usual gruffness.

Kirishima chuckled weakly, rubbing the back of his neck. "Yeah, I'm just dealing with a stomachache. No biggie, though. I didn't want to cancel our hangout."

Bakugo's eyes narrowed, his concern evident. "You idiot, you should have told me. We could have rescheduled."

"No, no," Kirishima insisted, mustering a smile. "I didn't want to let it get in the way. Besides, hanging out with you always makes me feel better."

Bakugo's expression softened, and a faint blush tinted his cheeks. "You really mean that, dumbass?"

Kirishima's heart skipped a beat at the tenderness in Bakugo's voice. Did he dare hope that Bakugo felt the same way? Summoning his courage, Kirishima replied, "Yeah, Katsuki. You mean a lot to me."

Bakugo's eyes widened in surprise before a small smile tugged at the corners of his lips. "Good. Because I...I feel the same way, you idiot."

Kirishima's heart soared, his stomachache momentarily forgotten. But as the surge of emotions overwhelmed him, his body rebelled, and he doubled over in pain. Before he could react, he expelled the contents of his stomach, the acidic vomit landing right at Bakugo's feet.

Bakugo's expression shifted from surprise to disgust as he jumped back, his face contorted in a mixture of shock and revulsion. "Gross! What the hell, Kirishima?"

Kirishima's face burned with embarrassment as he stared at the mess he had made. He couldn't believe he had just vomited all over Bakugo, the person he cared about the most. Tears threatened to well up in his eyes, but before they could spill over, he felt a warm hand on his back.

Bakugo's voice, surprisingly gentle, cut through the haze of shame. "Hey, Kirishima, it's alright. Don't worry about it."

Kirishima sniffled, his voice barely a whisper. "I'm sorry, Katsuki. I didn't mean to ruin everything."

Bakugo shook his head, his usual fiery demeanor replaced by a softer, more understanding expression. "You didn't ruin anything, idiot. I'm not going anywhere. Let's just focus on getting you feeling better, okay?"

Feeling a rush of gratitude, Kirishima nodded and allowed Bakugo to guide him to a nearby bench. Bakugo pulled out a clean handkerchief from his pocket and gently wiped the remnants of the unfortunate incident from Kirishima's face. His touch was gentle, filled with care.

"Thanks, Katsuki," Kirishima whispered, his voice laced with vulnerability. "I feel really awful about what happened."

Bakugo's eyes softened as he folded the handkerchief and placed it back in his pocket. "It's not your fault, Kirishima. Sometimes our bodies just do things we can't control. You're not alone in this. I'm here for you."

Kirishima's heart swelled with warmth as he met Bakugo's gaze, realizing just how lucky he was to have someone so understanding and supportive by his side. The initial embarrassment began to fade, replaced by a renewed sense of comfort.

Bakugo reached into his bag and pulled out a bottle of water and a small container of ginger candies. "Drink some water and have a candy. It might help settle your stomach."

Kirishima took the offerings gratefully, sipping the water and allowing the cool liquid to soothe his throat. He popped a ginger candy into his mouth, feeling the gentle warmth spread, providing some relief to his queasy stomach.

As Kirishima sat there, his stomach gradually settling, Bakugo stayed by his side, their conversation shifting to lighter topics. Bakugo's presence was a balm to Kirishima's uneasy emotions, and with each passing moment, he felt more at ease.

Eventually, Kirishima mustered the courage to meet Bakugo's eyes again. "Thanks, Katsuki. For being here for me, even when things go wrong."

Bakugo smirked, his voice filled with affection. "I wouldn't let a little vomit ruin what we have, Kirishima. Besides, it's not like you can control your quirks all the time, right?"

Kirishima chuckled softly, his embarrassment now tinged with a sense of relief. "Yeah, you're right. I guess this is just another part of being a hero, huh?"

Bakugo nodded, his smile genuine. "Exactly. We'll face everything together, even the gross stuff. That's what partners do."

Kirishima's heart fluttered at the word "partners," and he couldn't help but feel a surge of hope. "Partners, huh? Does that mean...?"

Bakugo's gaze softened, his voice filled with sincerity. "Kirishima, I've wanted to say this for a while. I love you. I don't care about vomit or stomachaches or anything else. You mean the world to me."

Tears of joy welled up in Kirishima's eyes as his heart overflowed with emotion. He reached out and took Bakugo's hand, squeezing it tightly. "Katsuki, I love you too. And I'm so grateful to have you in my life."

They sat there on the bench, hand in hand, basking in the warmth of their newfound love and the comfort of each other's presence. The park seemed brighter, the world more beautiful, as they leaned on one another, ready to face whatever challenges came their way.

AN!

Sorry that i need so long to update hehe 🥲