Tranquility

~ SMG4's POV ~

After the "cafe incident" me and SMG3 went back to the showgrounds, looking around for any sign of Luigi or Mario. All we see is Meggy, Tari, and Saiko playing Video Games together, and Bob abusing the small Fishy Boopkins with JubJub trying to stop him. I sighed, and got into the RV, expecting SMG3 to go back to the rundown Starbucks he lives in. I was surprised to see SMG3 following me in the RV, flopping onto the couch.

"Wake me up when something important happens" Was all he said, before I heard his gentle snores.

"Alright idiot.." I mumbled under my breath, sitting next to him, and turning the TV onto a movie I liked. My breath hitched in my throat as I moved my hand to touch his hair. It- it just looked so fluffy! I brought my hand to pet carefully through his dark hair, humming quietly. It really was fluffy. I thought I heard a noise from SMG3, so I quickly retracted my hand in case he awoke. He kept sleeping, so I went back to gently petting his hair. I'm not sure if it was my imagination or not, but it looked like he was smiling in his sleep, which...was adorable. I soon found myself falling asleep, with my head in SMG3's fluffy hair. I embraced sleep, and fell into a slumber, with SMG3's body heat surrounding me. 

[Bro, they are so gay] (fr tho)