Part 25

(Just some music so your not bored ig idk lmao)

When me and Tom arrive back at the hotel there's paparazzi everywhere so we have to go through the back. When we do, we rush inside and run to the elevator quickly pressing the floor our room is on hoping no paparazzi or fans get in. As the elevator goes up I catch my breath and laugh so does Tom. I grab his hand as the elevator opens and we head to our hotel room.

(Little bit of smut im too lazy to write a lot rn sorry)

I shut the door to distracted by Tom to lock it. I make him follow me to to bed. I smile and look him in his eyes as he takes his shirt off and my dress. He starts kissing me from my lips down. I groan at his soft lips kissing down my body. He takes my underwear off and starts kissing around my thighs and area. Eventually he starts sucking and licking at my clit. I moan at the pleasure and he stops then inserts his two fingers inside. I moan at the sudden movement. I reach my climax. He makes me get on my knees and suck it. I do so and he finishes quickly to all the pleasure. "Round two?" He asks. I nod and bite my lip. He lays on the bed as I get on top sitting down slowly on his hard dick. I moan as soon as it enters me. He gets a hold on my hips and guides me as I ride him. He looks me up and down from my eyes down basically drooling. "You like that baby?" I ask In between moans. "Yeah. Yeah I do." He moans out. Eventually he takes control and starts pumping his hips upward causing my tits to bounce and my head to tilt back in pleasure once again. I moan but cover my mouth so no one hears. "Uncover your mouth baby. I love the sounds you make." He whispers moving hair from my face as he continues to thrust inside me. We both finish and clean up.

(End I rlly had no energy to write anything good sorry😭.)

I run into the bathroom and run the shower. Stepping in and run my fingers gently through my hair. I then hear the bathroom door open. "Tom?" I say. "Yes gorgeous?" "You getting in with me?" He doesn't respond. "I sure am." He says poking his head inside the shower causing me to jump and hold my chest. "Jesus Tom! Don't scared me like that." I say slapping his arm. He laughs and pulls me in by my waist kissing me gently as the water runs down our bodies. "Let me have some water it's cold!" He says pretending to shiver. I scoff and let him get some water. His eyes close letting the water flow through his face. I look at him with a soft smile. He opens his eyes and smiles back. "What?" He says. "You're so handsome Tom." I smile and continue looking up on him making eye contact. "Stop you're turning me on." We both laugh. We finish our shower and hop out. I grab my towel and hand Tom his. "Thanks doll." "You're welcome sweetie." I say pecking him on the lips. We change into some comfy clothes. We are most likely staying home the rest of the night anyway. "Im bored we should call the guys and drink together." I say to Tom. "Sure but please don't drink to much we have plans tomorrow for our last day. I don't want you to be sick." He says getting up to grab his phone. "I won't I promise." He calls everyone and shortly after they arrive. I hear loud obnoxious knocks at the door. "Hallooooo matha fakas" I laugh knowing that was Gustav. I open the door. "Wow! Never thought I'd be seeing you.. again." Bill scoffs and smiles. "You know you missed me." He hugs and as the other pushed passed and sat on the couch. I look over to Tom. He looks jealous for some reason. "Don't worry Tom I'm not into her like that. Shes just my bestfriend!" Bill says laughing. I smile and Bill lifts up bags full of drinks. "EEE!" I say clapping my hands. Tom doesn't look very happy. I look over and walk to him. "Let's go on the balcony real fast come on." I say grabbing his arm as the others watch us. I close the balcony door and talk to him. "What's wrong you seem upset?" I say looking up at him crossing my arms. "I- I don't know Maria. I was hoping for a night alone with just me and you tonight." "Im sorry Tom. Look on the bright side I literally like live with you. We are always alone together." He sighs and looks down from the balcony. "Tom.. sweetie.. we will get time alone together forever. I promise it's fine for one night. Come on let's go have fun." I say pulling him back in. He smiles and follows me. "What happened out there guys?" Georg asks. "Nun ya!" "Ugh whatever." Gustav says. "What do you say we play a drink game?" Bill says setting out shot cups. "Okay what game?" I ask. "Okay so. If you make the ping pong ball into the cup you have to drink the drink it lands in! But the catch is none of you guys will know what your drinking because you're all gonna close your eyes while i pour. Okay.. two more shots ima pour!" I start humming a song as Bills last few word's reminded me of a song. "What you singing?" Tom asks. I laugh and say nothing. "Sing it!" Bill demands. Fine. "Two more shots ima pour! For you ima whor3 we love money galore!!" I say and we all laugh. I steal the vodka bottle and run to the bathroom as Bill chases me. "GIVE THAT BACK BITCH!" He says trying to get in the bathroom. Everyone laughs as it happens. I take a good size sip and open the door wiping my mouth. "How much did you drink!!" He says holding up the bottle. "Just a little!" I say putting my hands up in defense. I look over to see Gustav dying laughing. "Is he already drunk?" I say pointing at Gustav. "Probably!" Bill shrugs taking a sip of the Vodka. "HEY! No fair!" I say slapping his arm. I look back at Tom seeing him looking stressed. That causes Bill to notice also. "Tom stop being such a jerk! Have fun!" Bill shouts. I slap his arm again. "Tom do you want to talk again?" I say scooting closer. "No no its fine im just thinking." "Of what?" "Nothing dont worry." I look at him with a serious face. I pull him to the bathroom. "Tom seriously whats stressing you out talk to me! I know you're not tired you were fine earlier!" "Maria. There's something we haven't told you.."

Chapter done. SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER!
Next chapter soon❤️ xoxo bella

Word count: 1197