Soup

[INT. TITANS TOWER - NIGHT]

Raven is sitting on the couch in the living room, holding a book in her hands. She looked sad and angry. Beast boy entered the room, carrying a tray with a bowl of soup and a spoon.

BEAST BOY: "Hey, Raven. I brought you some soup. It's your favorite, vegetable broth with tofu."

RAVEN: "Thanks, but I'm not hungry." Raven said not looking up.

BEAST BOY: "Come on, you have to eat something. You haven't had anything since we got back from Malchior's castle." Beast boy sat the tray aside sitting next to Raven.

RAVEN: "What's the point? He lied to me. He used me. He made me think he cared about me, but he only wanted to escape his prison." Raven snapped at him.

BEAST BOY: "I know, Raven. I know how much it hurts." Beast boy spoke gently.

RAVEN: "You do?" Raven had a surprised look on her face.

BEAST BOY: "Yeah, I do. Remember Terra? She was my friend. She was my crush. And she betrayed us. She betrayed me." Beast boy said sadly.

RAVEN: "I'm sorry, Beast Boy. I didn't mean to..." Raven softened her tone.

BEAST BOY: "It's okay. I don't blame you for being angry. You have every right to be." Beast boy had a faint smile on his face.

RAVEN: Raven sighed "But I don't want to be angry. I don't want to feel anything."

BEAST BOY: "Raven, you can't shut off your emotions. They're a part of you. And they're beautiful." Beast boy took her hand.

RAVEN: "Beautiful? How can you say that? My emotions are dangerous. They're dark. They're..." Raven was flustered.

BEAST BOY: Beast boy stopped her. "They're powerful. They're honest. They're real. And they make you who you are. And I like who you are, Raven."

RAVEN: Raven looked into his eyes. "You do?"

BEAST BOY: "Yeah, I do. A lot." He said nodding.

RAVEN: "Thank you, Beast Boy. You're very sweet." She had a small smile on her face.

BEAST BOY: "And you're very..." Beast boy leaned in close. Kissing her softly.

RAVEN: She kissed him back.

They break the kiss and hug each other.

BEAST BOY: "So, do you want some soup now?"

RAVEN: "Sure, why not?" Raven let out a small giggle.

They eat the soup together, smiling and talking.