Moving On

The living room is spacious and modern, with a large glass window overlooking the bay and the city. There is a couch, a TV, a kitchen area, and a computer console.

Beast Boy is sitting on the couch, watching TV. He looks bored and restless. Raven is sitting on the far side, reading a book. She looks calm and focused.

BEAST BOY: "Man, this is so boring. Where is everyone?" Beast Boy sighed.

RAVEN: "Robin and Starfire went to the mall. Cyborg went to the garage to work on his car. And Terra... well, you know." She said not looking up from her book.

BEAST BOY: "Yeah, I know. She's gone."

RAVEN: "Are you still upset about that?" Raven looked up from her book.

BEAST BOY: "I don't know. Maybe. A little." He shrugged.

RAVEN: "Beast Boy, you have to move on. Terra betrayed us. She chose Slade over us. She tried to kill us." Raven set her book aside

BEAST BOY: "I know, I know. But she also saved us. She sacrificed herself to stop the volcano. She was a hero in the end."

RAVEN: "I know. And I'm sorry for what happened to her. But you can't keep holding on to the past. You have to live in the present." Raven softened her voice.

BEAST BOY: "And what's so great about the present?"

RAVEN: "Well, for one thing, you have me." Raven smiled slightly.

BEAST BOY: "Yeah, I do." A blush formed on his face.

RAVEN: She moved closer to him. "And I have you."

BEAST BOY: "You do?" Beast Boy gulped.

RAVEN: She nodded. "Yes, I do. Beast Boy, there's something I've been meaning to tell you for a long time."

BEAST BOY: "What is it?"

RAVEN: "I like you. A lot." Raven took his hand.

BEAST BOY: "You do?" Beast Boy stammered.

RAVEN: "Yes, I do. You're kind, brave, loyal, and cute."

BEAST BOY: "Really?" Beast Boy smiled.

RAVEN: "Really! And I don't care that you're green. I like you for who you are."

BEAST BOY: "Wow. Raven, that's... that's amazing."

RAVEN: "Do you feel the same way about me?"

BEAST BOY: "Of course I do! Raven, you're awesome! You're smart, powerful, mysterious, cool, and beautiful."

RAVEN: "Thank you."

They look into each other's eyes and lean in for a kiss.