INTRODUCTION

I was born 6 months after my parents got married in Huston Texas. I am the oldest of 3 siblings. My name is Moriah George. My mom is a nurse and my dad is a Lawyer. We use to live in Georgia, until  my mom got a job in St. louis. At the age of 7 my had a little brother ,they named him Joshua and we grow closer than ever as we grow older. When I was 10 and Joshua was 6 we welcomed my little sister they named her Sofie, It was fun being a big sister. I enjoyed every moment of it. My Dad would throw parties every time he won a case and Joshua and I would hide in the wine seller to see what the adults were up too and after mom would sneak snacks for us when  dad was not looking. Those were fun times. Dad took us horse riding on Sofie's 5th birthday. When I was 10 years old  I made my first friend, he just walked up to me and asked me what I was reading and we vowed that we would go to the same colleges and high schools and we've been bestfriends ever since. When I was 11 and Joshua was 8 and Sofie was 6, we welcomed a new member of our family and I named him Brayden. We were really happy ,and I never thought that would change. I guess I was wrong. ON January 5th 2010 is when everything changed....