27

Chapter 27 Investment

Zhang Xiaobao arrived in Ning City in the morning, and he hadn't eaten anything until now, he was indeed a little hungry, so he decided to finish his meal before talking about things.

After the meal, Liu Boming took Xiaobao to the private room on the third floor. This is a teahouse, a good place to talk about things.

"I don't know how many shares Brother Ming holds in Zhengyu?" Zhang Xiaobao asked straight to the point.

If it was a few years earlier, Zhengyu would still be losing money, but after 1992, real estate has gradually recovered, and companies like Zhengyu have gradually improved. A powerful boss does not need other people's funds. Liu Both Bai Ming and Bai Shuqi belong to the powerful group, so Zhang Xiaobao's capital injection is dispensable.

"The company sets aside 10% of the shares as a spare, and the remaining 50% for me, and 40% for my friend." Liu Boming smiled, then waved off the tea master, and made tea by himself.

Zhang Xiaobao looked at Liu Boming making tea, but he didn't know where his thoughts went. After a while, he came back to his senses and said seriously: "The prospect of real estate is very good. I believe Brother Ming knows better than me. Zhengyu Company has developed and matured. The shares in your hand, then I am no different from a robber picking peaches."

"No, you misunderstood." Liu Boming poured a cup of tea and handed it to Zhang Xiaobao, then poured another cup for himself, put it under his nose, sniffed it gently, raised his eyes and said, "Zhengyu was opened by me and my friend." My company has nothing to do with the Liu family or that friend’s family. Last year, because I bought a few pieces of land, the funds were a little tight. Just a few days ago, my friend called me, and there will be several A piece of land is auctioned, but unfortunately the company's working capital can no longer be used, and we don't have much cash on hand, but you happen to have it."

"So that's how it is." Zhang Xiaobao lowered his head and thought for a moment. Zhengyu really seems to have two major shareholders in the future, one is Bai Shuqi, and the other is Yang. Could it be that this is the time when Liu Boming found a partner?

"Otherwise, what do you think? In order to take care of your little friend, did I sell the value-added shares in my hand?" Liu Boming shook his head, "I am a businessman."

That's right, Liu Boming is a businessman, a natural businessman, so in the future, he will create his own kingdom. How can such a person go back to lose money.

"Then I don't know how many shares the company will sell this time?" Zhang Xiaobao picked up the teacup, drank it with a gulp, tapped his mouth, and felt that it was not bad, so he consciously picked up the teacup and poured a second cup.

A smile flashed across Liu Boming's eyes, who was drinking tea sitting across from him. No matter how mature he was, he was still a child after all, and he could see it on his face no matter what he thought.

What he didn't know was that Xiao Bao knew who he was, so he didn't pretend.

"Zhengyu is not listed, and I don't know the market value of the stock. If you are not in a hurry to go back, I will tell you the price tomorrow." Liu Boming laughed.

Zhang Xiaobao raised his eyes and said with a smile: "Then wait for news from Brother Ming."

He has a house in the provincial capital, but most of them can’t accommodate people, so he went directly to find the best hotel to live in. When going out, of course, the rich should live in a better hotel. It’s not just for enjoyment, but for the safety of a good hotel The coefficient is high.

Open the box containing the emeralds, two pendants, two pairs of large earrings, and three rings left untouched, seven necklaces, four sisters need four, and the rest will be given to grandma and mother each, staring at the last chain , Zhang Xiaobao hesitated for a while, and decided to keep it first, and give it away later. As for the bracelet, Zhang Xiaobao decided to keep it for Fourth Sister since he got it.