future meets past (2)

Chain: I'm getting my revenge today!

*chain stole all the mircalous then had the name of rainbow moth*

Chain: fluff wayzz stompp unify!

Chain: BURROW!

Shadow remember yesterday how our son came to the past to see us..

Shadow: yeah?

Well what if he comes ba-

*Mitch gets venomed by rainbow moth then rainbow moth trappers shadow in a shelter and miss the shelter with the resistance*

Shadow: MITCH NOO

Chain: Yes I got the dragon mircalous!

Shadow: I can't make a senti monster or a villan so I have to akumatizie myself!

Shadow: DUSSU NOOROO UNIFY!

*shadow then akumatizies himself*

Chain: How did you get out my shelter?

Shadow: because I can teleport!

Chain: you can only teleport to things you see?

Shadow: yeah

*chain voyages shadow in a blank white room*

Shadow: SH!T I'M TRAPPED IN THIS FU€KING ROOM!

*Mitch gets unvenomed and steals the bug mircalous from rainbow moth*

TIKKI SPOTS ON!

chain: heheh have fun getting me!

*chain used his shelter and resistance to make one boxing glove in his right hand and a venom in his left hand*

*they both start fighting and Mitch gets punched and throw multiple times*

Chain: I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!

AHHH!

*Mitch then gets punched with a shelter mixed with a cataclysm that's mixed with a resistance*

Chain: HAHAHA

*Mitch then almost got venomed but dodges then steals the cat*

Lucky charm!

Boxing gloves?

*Mitch put the gloves on then mixed them with cataclysms*

*chain miss his boxing glov3s with clouts*

Chain: IT'S TIME TO END THIS!

AGREED!

*they both start punchint each other making hudge exploding and death

*everyone around the fight was getting either brutality injured or killed*

*Mitch went so hard he slammed onto chains chest so hard he ripped through chains chest*

Chain: I....

CHAIN! NO

*chain then breaks mitchs arm and venomed Mitch then chain burrowed away*

*Shadow finally got back to Paris to see the whole place destroyed all of Paris was destroyed and Mitch was on the ground injured

*Shadow Ran to him and took his mircalous off reaveling mitchs identity and also his*

////MITCHS POV\\\\

"I saw shadow run to my body on the ground and hold me before taking my mircalous off then he saw my identity and started crying when he saw me in pain and learned he put me in pain"

"Shadow then took his mircalous off in front of me and I saw that he was Cory I started crying before my body turned off as I fainted of blood loss*

////Cory's pov\\\\

'I started crying harder when Mitch fainted and then I started packing everything in my house and mitchs house before I took a metro to Shanghi which I knew would be a safe place to live at then I went in my house and put a pillow on the floor and a cover and layed Mitch in it before I also layed down'

//// Nobodys pov\\\\

"Cory fell asleep but they didn't know that crystal moth was also in Shanghi and he was planing his victory"

515 words