new era

Chain: I need to akumatizie someone so I can get the rabbit miraculous from this timeline...

Chain: I'm going to akumatizie caster that's the best idea

                ////Casters pov\\\\

"I visited mitchd house because he was sick and his arm was broken"

"Cory told me on how I had to stay out of sight because I had to protect both the cat mircalous and the rabbit"

                ////Cory's pov\\\\

"Caster told me on how he had to become a vigilante but I told caster it was I hudge risk but then he already changed his suit and emotion  his suit looked terrifying and his eyes had no emotion but him he had a aura around him that made my body feel like it was being destroyed"

       ////Nobody's pov\\\\

*caster jumped out the window and put a destroyed looking cat mask on so his face would be covered then caster jumped and started jumping from building from building as he look at villains destroy the city and how heros the Cory made were struggling to beat all the villan*

*a villan saw caster and tried fighting him but caster took out a dagger and broken the village neck before stabbing the village thoart killing the villan the caster cataclysmed the body turning it to dust after that caster jumped down and started killing the other villains then left there body there and caster flew on air and got away with the murder*

              ////casters pov\\\\

"I landed in Paris which was now the city for village everyone thought I was a villan because my appearance but then I started to kill villains they all tried fighting my but I kept killing them over and over the more kills I got the stronger I was"

"One of the village stabbed my arm but my blood budget shockwaves that broke the sound barrier and bursted reality after the wound healed right away all the villains were on the ground not dead but there souls bursted out there body's knocking them out until there souls found there body's"

                 ////Nobodys pov\\\\

*Cory came from Shanghai to Paris to see caster sitting on ripped of arms legs and head Cory looked terrified as caster laughed I bit*

*Cory then rushed to caster but caster flew in the air Cory tried telling me that I shouldnt run away from my friends and then Cory told him how Stacey was kidnapped*

*caster snapped at the moment then his destruction aura expands until a hudge aura the size of a Stadium caster then teleported to the kidnapper at light speed then he attacked the kidnapper but the person dodge his attacks then punched caster before slamming him to the ground caster then cataclysmed have o the village head but then the villan tried killing caster but caster took the chainsaw from the villan stab the villan then turned the chainsaw on*

               ////Stacey's pov\\\\

"Caster then holded my and he started flying past the clouds and into the moon light then I saw him take off his mask"

"Caster... I know you have to hide but please don't hide from me"

"I saw him giggle ask he kissed my cheek and told me he would never leave me and would always protect me"

"We started falling and the air felt so good and peaceful casters legs then charged up as we landed"

"Caster told me he had to go but will visit soon"

'Alright caster see you soon'

                  ////casters pov\\\\

"My emotions faded away then my Face went back to being blank and I put my mask back in before I then landed  on a skyscraper and I took I nap on it"

612 words