1 chapter

It's before the euro's 2022 rn, jordan still plays for arsenal, wasn't injured and Leah and jords are still in love with each other

Jordan's POV:

A few days ago I got my call up for the 2022 women's euros. Leah obviously didn't cause she's injured rn. Nothing that serious, it's just something with her ankle and the physio told her it would take at least 3 weeks to recover for her. And the camp starts in 5 days so that's the reason she didn't got the call up.

Today I got woken up by blu cause he was hungry and so were I. So I decided I would get up and make breakfast for blu, Leah and me. I just got out the bed very carefully so I wouldn't wake Leah up. I wanted to get the food ready before she was awake. I decided to just make some porridge with fruits for the both of us and as an extra I made Leah a ham sandwich, just cause that's her fave meal.

I got everything ready and went back to the bedroom to finally wake my beautiful girlfriend up. I sat beside Leah on the bed, leaned over and gave her a soft kiss on the forehead „good morning lee, breakfast is ready, you wanna get up?" I carefully said. „Ohhh, you already made breakfast? How long have you been up jords?" Leah said with surprise because most of the time Leah wakes up before I do. „Oh not very long actually blu and I were hungry so I got up and made food, u coming now?" I said cause she still laid there and didn't made an effort to get up. „Yep, let's go eat the food my lovely girl just made for us" she giggled.

we went downstairs and just sat down where I placed the food. Leah strated smiling an said „Aww, you even made me a ham sandwich" „yep, with no mayo on it, just the way my gremlin loves it" I strated laughing, because one time I posted that Instagram story where Leah looked a 100% like a gremlin. „Ugh, did you honestly had to bring that name back right now?" she looked at me jokingly. „yes, ofc, I loveee that picture" I smirked at her and she tried not to laugh and keep a serious face „well I don't jords" she replied. „Okay let's just eat now, I have to go on a walk with blu and you have to get to the physio in an hour" I reminded her.
„Yeh right let's eat" was Leah's last sentence before she ate her whole sandwich with only three bites. We needed like ten minutes to finish breakfast and I got outside for the walk with blu and Leah got herself ready for her visit to the physio later.

I walked just a small route with blu and I just was in my thoughts the whole time. I thought about my life and how perfect everything is right now. A couple of months Leah kinda moved in with me and I was so happy with her and how things with football were. My life was perfect at the moment except for the fact Leah wasn't going to camp with me, but I knew she would be at home waiting for me.
I think she is the one women I wan't to spend my whole life with, being with her just feels right. I'm just kind of afraid that one day Leah would just hurt me or even leave me, but I don't want to talk to her about this feeling I have, cause I don't want her to think that I do not trust her.
Leah actually knows that I have trust issues, because of my ex-girlfriend that cheated on my multiple times and without me knowing. But since we got A real thing we haven't spoke about that theme again.

I got back home and shouted through the apartment to make sure Leah is gonna hear me „Leah, you ready? We need to go now come down please" I waited for a response. „Yes, jords give me a minute to get down the stairs man, don't stress me out, we still have 30 mins to get there" she said laughing.

we went to the car and I opened the door for her „Oh what an gentleman you are Jordan" and gently kissed me on my lips. „ofc I am miss Williamson, as always" both of us just laughed and I got in the car as well. I was driving, cause Leah wasn't allowed to drive with her ankle.

We arrived there and Leah just did some exercises and stuff with the physio. I just sat there in the waiting room and looked trough the instagram story's of the people I'm following and looked for the squad announcements of the other national teams, just so I would know who I will play against.

„Jordaannn" Leah said walking out of the treatment room. „You finished for today?"  I asked. „Yep and I got told that I'm allowed to drive again" she said with a happy voice. „Wow my love that's great, so I assume you are going to drive the two of us home now?" I said and Leah looked at me while she thought about something.

„how about we going to a cafè before we get home?" Leah asked. „oh yes sounds good to me" I answered to her.

We sat down at our favourite cafè and told our order to the waitress who actually already knew what we would order, cause we get here way to much and literally order the same stuff everytime we get here.

„So same as always right?" the waitress asked. Leah answered „actually no, I wanna try something different today, can you bring me an coffe instead of a hot chocolate please?" „yes ofcourse" the waitress answered and got back to her work.

„Lee you never drink coffe, are you gonna sleep tonight if you drink that now?" I said jokingly. „No I actually don't think so... I'm gonna keep you awake the whole night hmm" Leah laughed. „I swear to god Leah, you are going to let me sleep! I need my sleep you know that, otherwise I will not be in a good mood tomorrow" I sad totally honest.

We got back home am spend the rest of the day just with watching a little bit of Netflix and go on walks with blu.

We where on the couch.
„jords, can we go to bed I'm very tired"
she said to my surprise. „Oh thank god you are, but yeah let's go" we tiredly walked to our bedroom and laid down.

„Good night jords, I love you" Leah said with an sleepy voice and kissed me. „good night lee, I love you too" I replied and kissed her back.

She fell asleep with me in her arms immediately and I looked at her and Mannn she looks so beautiful.
I really do love her...

( Authors Note:)

Hey youuu :)
That's the first part of my story, not very exciting at the moment but trust me it will get better.
This is my first story here and English isn't my first language.
Let me know if I can do anything better.

Hope you're well and have a good day <3