chapter 2

(time skip to day before camp)

Leah's POV:

Today Jordan and I haven't woke up as early as normaly, we went to bed pretty late yesterday.

Tomorrow is the beginning of the England camp for the friendly games, so Jordan had to pack her stuff today. I wonder who is gonna be her roomie, cause normaly me and Jordan had always shared a room together, even before we started dating.

I'm going to drive Jordan to the airport so I can still spent the last minutes with her before we don't see each other for like a week.
I know it's only a bit more than seven days but I will miss her.

We sat at the table and had just finished eating as Jordan said „lee I think I'm going to pack my stuff now, you want to help me?" „yep, let's go pack your bags Jords"

We went upstairs to our bedroom and I actually wasn't very helpful, cause I just sat there on our bed and was in my thoughts.

„Lee, what u thinking about?" Jordan asked me as she noticed that I kind of zoned out. „Oh nothing bad, it's just the fact that we have been roomies every camp and now your going to have someone new in your room who isn't me" I kind of sadly said that. „oh wait, are you getting jealous right now my little gremmlin?" she smirked. „Uhmmm I don't know?" I said with confusion in my voice. Jordan came over to me, took my hands and her lips met mine, than she whispered in my ear „you are the only one that I want lee, I love you and no one could ever change that. Do you understand that?"
I just jumped up and hugged her very very thight „I love you too my jordy" I said and walked over to our closet and pulled out a grey hoodie wich was mine. „here take that with you, so you would remember that you're mine. It's probably pretty much oversized but it will work." I jocked about her size. „Haha Leah. I not THAT small" she said pouting. „Yes you are" I smiled. „Just give it to me lee, I will pack it".

Jordan finished packing so we decided to go for a walk with blu. Just because We still had an hour till we have to get to the airport.

(at the walk)

We were walking for like five minutes now when jordan asked me ,, Actually lee, what are you going to do the whole time when i'm not here?" I thought about her question ,,Uhm, I'm probably gonna visit my mom for a few days, haven't seen her for a while." i answered. ,,Oh okay, well than Send greetings to Amanda" jordan said to my answer. I realised why she wasn't happy with my answer and quickly added ,,Hey and of course the most important thing is that i'm gonna spend my afternoons with watching my amazing and talented girfriend play football" Jorand started smiling ,,well sound like your girlfriend is pretty good at playing football" she jockingly said. ,,Yeah, well I'm lucky to have her you know, some people even say she's one of the best midfielders in the whole world" I answered to jordan. ,,Well miss williamson, I think you really are lucky to call this women your's" after she said that we both just laughed.

for the rest of the walk we just talked about small things, like that jordans roomate is probably going to be ella toone, cause her usual roomate is alessia russo who is going to miss the camp aswell.

as we were back home we slowly had to get ready to get to the airport. we ended up being there almost an hour before jordan was supposed to be there so we decided to go to an Cafe. To our suprise we met Ella and Alessia there. they saw us and waved us to sit with them.

I friendly said ,,Hey you two, how are you? how has been your time at manchester?" Ella replied to me ,,yeah you know, we had a good time, best thing was our win against arsenal, you remember that?" less and ella laughed. ,,Hm well we wanted to be nice there and give you that achivement" I jocked. ,,Haha Leah accept your loose" less addet to it. Jordan then asked ,,but less how are you, you feeling good again?" less said ,,just a little bit battered still".

Less asked me after that ,,Leah what are you gonna do when jordan isn't there?" To that question I answered ,,Not much, Not much" I guess less had an idea what i can do ,,how about we spent the time together and watch all the games at my place? Just so no one is alone you know" she waited for my answer and I looked at jordan who just gave me a smile and nooded ,,Yeah, sounds good, i'm in" and smiled at her.

,,Guys I think me and jordan should start getting to the plane now" ella said. so we all got up and made our way to the entrace where me and alessia weren't able to go any further. so my time came to say my goodbye to jordan.

I just held her in my arms and said ,,I know this is only going to be for a few days but I will miss you very much my jordy" she just thigened our hug and said ,,I will miss you more, I think even almost as much as blu" I giggled and maybe was a bit tearing ,,oh wow that means a lot when you're missing me almost as much as your DOG" I said sarcastically. We got out of our hug and I just looked at jordan, she looked kinda sad, so I put my hand on her cheek and kissed her. when Jordan was about to kiss me back we heared ella shouting ,,Get a room you two" we just laughed to that. and last thing i told Jordan before she left was ,,I love you jords" to what she answered with a soft smile on her face ,,I love you too" than I hugged her again and didn't wanted to let go „Leah I have to go now" „but I don't want to be alone now" I sadly said. „you're not alone you have blu and you're going to spent the time with Alessia"  Jordan said trying to calm me down. „hm you're right" I said.

I let go of her and we kissed for a last time „bye lee I will FaceTime you after dinner today okay?" Jordan said. „Yeah, I will be waiting for your call" we both smiled and I said „bye jords" when she walked away she turned around and waved to me, than I just walked out the airport with alessia and got to my car.

(A/n)
Heyy some random fact Hahah
My brother is starting to get OBSESSED with Tooney since I showed him a video of her today, he was on tiktok the whole day liked all her ticktocks and every video of her.💀
He even said he wants to drive to England with me to watch her play and give her chicken nuggets after the game cause he thinks it's veeery funny how she pronounces the word „nugget" 😭
Belive me he laughed about 10 mins because of one word she said.

Anyways byeee have a good day<3