Hanako-kun (Platonic)

Character is from Anime: Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun

-Sigh... it was boring in the bathroom by yourself.

-Your brother had been gone for longer than usual today.

-The sun was almost completely hidden by the horizon and darkness began to approach through the small, glass window you peeked out of.

-Sigh... Man, it sure was boring.

-You turned as you heard the door opening, thinking it was your brother.

-However, you were a bit surprised to see a cluster of Mochi entering the bathroom instead.

-Eh, at least you weren't alone anymore.

-You walked towards the Mochi as the looked up at you with cheerful faces.

-"Candy?" they asked hopefully as you got on your knees to be closer to them.

-You quickly pulled out a handful of sweets from your pocket and offered it to them.

-The Mochi happily climbed on you and began munching on the candy you'd given them.

-You laughed softly and pulled out another piece for yourself.

-"Anaka..." 

-The room suddenly got cold as you heard your older brother's voice.

-"What have I told you about eating...sweets?"

-You turned to see he wore an expression making him look just as angry as he sounded.

-"Bye-bye!" said the traitorous Mochi as the quickly jumped off of you and scurried past Hanako-kun.

-"N-Nii-chan...it...I-"

-He walked towards you and your eyes dropped to the floor.

-"it was only one piece..." you said quietly, your voice barely above a whisper.

-"And I told you you couldn't have any, didn't I?"

-You said nothing as he bent down and snatched up all your remaining candy.

-He then walked to the door and tossed the candy into the hallway.

-"There, problem solved."

-He came and sat down next to you.

-You didn't dare speak up against him.

-"So...what have you been up to today?"

-You sighed.

                                                                                   -TO BE CONTINUED-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Bippity-bop, bippity-doo, I've got someone special for chapter two!