Hanako-kun (Platonic)

This character is from Anime: Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun

-"So...what have you been up to today?"

-You sighed before answering.

-"The same thing I do every day Ko-nii: cleaning and counting tiles."

-"That sounds interesting, tell me more, sis."

-You crossed your arms and pouted, trying to get him to take you serious.

-"How come you never let me leave this bathroom?! I heard Onii-san is in the school too. I want to see him, nii-chan!!!!"

-You cried out in surprise as Hanako reached out, grabbed you by your collar, and brought you face-to-face with him.

-"You will not see him..you will not speak to him...and you will NOT say his name, let alone refer to him as onii-san!! Understand?!"

-"Ow, nii-chan! That hurts!!"

-Fueled by anger, Hanako's grip on your shirt was so tight that it was causing your neck to hurt from the pressure.

-You attempted to pry his fingers off but were unable to due his overpowering strength.

-He shook you a bit, snapping you back to attention before speaking again.

-"DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME, ANAKA?!?!?!"

-"Yes!" you blurted and at last, he finally released you.

-Trying to regain your breath, you quickly crawled to the far corner beneath the sink.

-It was reasons like this that you almost never spoke against your brother.

-He could be sweet and innocent-looking one minute, then wild and unpredictable the next.

-That's why you liked to avoid making him angry.

-You were so relieved to have your little spot under the sink.

-It was the closest you had to a get-away spot when Hanako blew his fuse.

-Hanako was one crazy yandere brother.

                                                         -TO BE CONTINUED-

AUTHOR'S NOTE-

Over the moon

Under the sea

The final chapter

Is part three