Norman (Obsessed Lover)

Character is from Anime: The Promised Neverland

Requested by: YourAnotherFriend

-"Norman, when can I go outside?"

~Silence~

-"Norman-"

-"When it's safe, Y/n." He spoke coldly, not bothering to take his eyes off his work.

-"And when will that be?"

-"I don't know, Yn. Just be patient, okay?"

-"I've been patient. When will you unlock this stupid cage, Norman?"

-Norman finally turned to look at you. You could see the weapon plans littered across the desk that he always sat at.

-"That stupid cage  is keeping you from being eaten by demons, just like Emma! Always running around trying to befriend those monsters. And then she got torn to pieces just like I said she would!"

-"We don't know what really happened, Norman. There could have been a misunderstanding-"

-"THERE WAS NO MISUNDERSTANDING!!! THOSE DEMONS KILLED AND ATE HER WITHOUT MERCY AND I WON'T LET THEM DO THE SAME TO YOU!!!"

-Deep down you knew Norman was just looking out for you in his own protective way, but in your eyes he was also incredibly unreasonable.

-You concluded that it was pointless to continue trying to argue with him.

-Seeing that you were done arguing, Norman turned away from your cage and continued his work.

-All you could do was hope that he would release you from his cage soon.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I got nothing, lol. Seeya.