Very Important Message!

Author's note -

Hey there,

I am currently in a position where I am editing this story. I have made many mistakes in this book as I wrote this when I was 15. As I am editing this story, I am also in a process of creating the sequel of this story. I haven't thought of a title yet but when I have, you guys will be the first to know. I'd just like to thank my patient readers who have endured my pathetic grammar and other mistakes and STILL have voted for this story. Thank you so much. I swear, your comments make me smile and wonder why you would even vote for this story when half of the chapters does not make sense AT ALL!

I am aware that in this story, I have paced Lucy and Chris's love story waaaay too quick. I'm so sorry about that. I was actually a very impatient person and really wanted to get on with the story but when, as a reader, I re-read my story, I realised that as a writer, patience is virtue.

You can say that I am basically re-writing this whole book but I do not want to delete this book and make another one like other authors do on this website. First, it annoys the readers a lot--I've experienced this! And second, I do not want to put your votes and comments to waste. Your comments mean a lot to me. A lot. And deleting your comments would honestly break my heart.

So, all in all, if you are a previous reader, you will notice many differences in this book (hopefully good ones) and if you are a new reader, well be aware of some chapters that are not edited. On each chapter, I will be informing you if it's edited or not.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy this story!

Love,

HerLostSoul xo