Makes her wanna have more babies

G!P Reader
Jennie

4k words

---

You walked into the bedroom after all the kids finally went to bed. "The door, baby." Jennie reminded you and you looked up from your phone, smiling as you knew what that meant. You both learned to lock the door after the kids walked in multiple times when they shouldn't, it happened that you two would still forget sometimes. Making sure to lock the door, you made it to bed after turning off the lamp too as the small bedside lamp was enough.

Discarding your shirt before you even made it to the bed as Jennie giggled at your eagerness, biting her lower lip as you got on top of the bed. Grabbing her legs and pulling her to you with a single and quick pull. "I love you." She mumbled out, gazing her eyes over your face as you run your palm along her bare leg since she didn't have more than lingerie on, laying under you. Running your hand along her smooth skin while leaning into her lips. "I love you just as much." You said back before closing the gap once your hand made it to her hip, her legs wrapped around your thighs and she pulled you closer to her that way.

Your tongue licked across her soft lips and she parted them in an instant, letting your tongue meet her wet and warm mouth. Her mouth always did wonders especially when she wanted to suck you dry. Her fingers tangled in your hair and she pulled you even closer, using your free hand you cupped her breast, feeling her hardened nipple right through the lace bra. Jennie hummed and you pulled away from her lips, kissing down her jaw and leaving a wet trail of kisses on her soft and warm skin to her neck, giving her goosebumps. You could do this blindfolded, knowing everything she liked and every sensitive spot on her body, what made her whimper, shiver, moan or scream in pleasure. Thankful for the soundproof walls as she could be loud.

A soft moan left her mouth that was soothing to your ears when you sucked on her pulse point right under her jaw. Continuing to leave kisses on her neck, gripping onto her hip a bit harder and lifting her bottom, making her arch her back and press against your already hard dick. Just that sent you through a wave of pleasure and made her let out yet another moan right into your ear. You chuckled knowing that she did it on purpose, feeling how her chest pressed against you as her breathing was heavy. Jennie removed her fingers from your hair and grabbed hold of your hands, bucking her hips up and pushing you over to your back as she straddled you.

You felt how your dick twitched in your sweats as you looked at her reaching for the hair tie that lay on her nightstand. Biting your lower lip as you watched her put up her hair in a messy ponytail, missing a few strands which made her look like a sex symbol. Already knowing what she wanted by putting her hair up, you were about to sit up but she pushed you back down with one hand. "Back or front baby?" She asked you and you groaned, letting your head fall down on the pillow, licking your lips with a small smile. "Back." You said and she switched her position so her back was facing you as she sat higher up on your torso so she would be able to lean down to your crotch with ease. Caressing her thighs as she pulled your sweats down and your boxers, stopping as they were mid-thigh.

Your grip on her smooth and warm thighs tightened when she held your base with one hand, the other hand grabbing hold of your tip. Letting out a shaky breath as she moved her hand, spreading the precum that was oozing out of you with every downward stroke she did. Your head fell back once again when Jennie's warm spit landed on your tip, using both her hands to lube your hard cock. Preparing to get your soul sucked right out of you by Jennie. Your hands travelled up her thighs and to her barely covered ass, wearing white lace cheekies knowing what colours you like the most on her. Just as your hands made it to her ass, she lifted it as she leaned down.

Her ass rose from your chest as you held onto it, squeezing it when you felt her lips wrap around your sensitive and bulbous tip. Your mouth was agape as she swirled her tongue around the tip before bobbing her head, taking a few inches at the time. Getting a view of her chest every time she went down through the space between her thighs although your eyes went back to her ass that was in the air. "Fuck baby, you're too good." You praised as your fingers played with the lace material of her underwear, tugging on it each time you got further into her wet and warm mouth. Your hands caressing and kneading her round ass to occupy your hands with something as you were losing your mind, forgetting that Jennie probably had a lot more in store for you as usual.