chapter 1 ( stealing pizza?!)

You were at your job at the pizza place just having another day to deal with Fucking life. Yep you sure we're different from the rest. You were just having another customer yelling about there wrong order. (Oh  shut the fuck up) you thought. You were working the rest of the night but later on your shift a person with a orange hoodie came up to you "hey human- I mean....person..". Was it just you or are you sure he was from another planet?! cause there was no way they created this gorgeous person you have ever seen. " Oh hey..." You said still a little red from when you first saw him cause you hadn't seen anyone this good looking since middle school! Damn God loves toying with you -v- . You noticed the figure was looking at one of the pizzas that you had placed next to the counter on your shift "uh can I help you with somethin-...HEY YOUR STEALING YOU LITTLE SHIT!!" Damn God was not on your side even if you had prayed today. You chased after him through the sidewalk to the alleyway. " Hey!! Stop Right there!!!" You said breathing heavily. You were probably going to pass out if you hadn't run about 15 minutes from the pizza shop to the alleyway chasing a random person who literally just stole a FUCKING PIZZA?!. You saw a rock right next to your shoe and threw it at the figure. The figure fell on his knees with a loud groan from the pain. You noticed the figure didn't look like the guy you saw before.. he had green skin?? And orange polka dots?!? What the hell? Have you made a new discovery or something?. " Okay Okay!! You win human!!" The turtle said as he rose his hands up while still on the floor. You walked over to the turtle and took off his hood from his head and saw he had a orange bandana and saw he had a weapon on him?!?!  This was not on your list to chase a random person in the middle of nowhere. "Are you won of those magical yokai or something?" The figure stared at you being like " uhh ...yes?....". You were honestly shocked at seeing that one of those turtles actually saved your life from the krang invasion. You help the figure up " hey look I'm sorry I threw that rock at you but you will and have to pay for that pizza you know" you said. The turtle gave you a blank stare and said " oh ....well can I have it for free?" You wanted to slap him as hard as you could but who gives a shit. You already have a shitty job and college to do while all of this. You sighed you held your hand out and said " give me your phone cause you will need to pay this pizza with cash app or something." The turtle gave you his phone. You put your contact in and hand him his phone back. " Soooo you gonna tell me your name or?" The turtle looked a bite hid bottom lip " my name is Michaelangelo but you can call me Mikey for short" you both shook hands " nice to meet you Mikey"

Orange: hello :3.                                 Y/N:  Jesus Christ  -_-     this is a new journey for you.