Part 10

"Ye..Nachiket ke baare mein to tumne kabhi nahin bataya..."

Sai closed her novel and looked at him in disbelief.

"Seriously Virat ?! Tum itne saalon baad bhi jal rahe ho" she said, annoyed.

"Main ! Aur jalan..! Pfff..bohot dekhe hein aise khet vhet..."

"Aur waise bhi..mere jaisa celebrity handsome koi ho hi nahin sakta" he said, confidently.

Sai bursted out laughing "budhapa agaya hai Mr. celebrity handsome ! Thoda sambhal ke" she replied, giggling.

The smile fell off his face immediately.

He turned towards her, his face sullen.

"Abhi dikhata hun tumhe budhapa..."

He stole the book from her hand, making her mouth gape open and pushed her on the bed.

Virat held her wrist above her head and sensually whispered close to her lips "Quite impressive for budhapa..don't you think so Mrs. Chavan ?" He said, eyeing her lips.

She smirked and twisted her wrist out of his hold "Not more than me" she retorted, winking.

He slammed his lips on hers, shutting her up. They wrestled under the covers all night, fighting for dominance.

****

"Aaaaaaiiii" Savi screamed, while crying.

"Meleko nahin lagana !" She said, with Virat on her tail.

"Savi ! Aai hogi na aapke saath..."

"Nahin nahin nahin...meleko nahin lagana" she continued.

Virat couldn't deny that he was somewhat enjoying Savi's plight because for once he wasn't at the receiving end of it.

"Arey..Savi..aap to super Aai ki super Savi ho naa ! To aap kaise darr sakte ho" Virat told her, putting her down on the kitchen counter.

She glared at him "DAL !? Main nahin dalti" she said, crossing her arms.

He chuckled, amused "Acha..to chalo phir..."

She didn't want to prove him right so she silently followed her parents to the hospital.

****

"Ye hi mila tha injection dene keliye..." Virat muttered under his breath.

Sai glared at him "Shhh !"

Virat watched with a forced smile as Dr. Nachiket was about to administer the vaccine to his daughter.

"Lukooooo !" He heard Savi say, before Nachiket could let the syringe pierce her skin.

"Han beta..bolo.."

"Woh...uncle aap bohot cute ho" she said, grinning.

Sai snorted, while Virat snickered "cute my foot"

Nachiket smiled and said "Thank you"

He was about to go ahead, but Savi interrupted again "Lukoooooo !"

Nachiket said "hmmm.." not so amused anymore.

"Woh...aap meli behen Saila se mile ho ? Woh bhi bohoooot cute hai..aapke jaise.."

Virat watched her in disbelief "Main bhi to cute hun.." He thought.

Sai held her head "Bappaa...ye ladki !"

"Ab main laga dun beta ?" He asked, warily.

She nodded, thinking about another way to hinder his plans.

"AAAAAH! Woh dekho !!" She screamed urging him to look out of the window.

Nachiket jumped and turned around to look, while Virat almost laughed out loud. He held back by putting his hand in front.

Sai hit him "kya kar rahe ho.." She said, glaring.

He straightened up and kept a straight face, but he couldn't hold it for more than a few seconds. He laughed again, making her pinch him.

Virat winced, but still enjoyed the show his daughter was putting on.

"Aab aya na mazza" he thought, smirking.

Nachiket turned around confused.

"Oh solly solly uncle..mujhe lagga wahan chipkli thi.."

Sai was left speechless.

She had enough of it and approached Savi "Bas ! Aab injection lagao uncle se aur ghar chalo" said Sai, sternly.

Savi made doe eyes to her baba making him melt.

He went ahead and said "Bada laga lo na..kuch nahin hoga.."

She shook her head in a "no", being as stubborn as her mother.

"Bada...agar aap ye vaccine lagao ge to aap jo bhi maango ge..woh main dunga" he said, making Sai hold her head once again.

Savi's eyes lit up "Sacchiii !!!"

"Muchi !" He said, touching her nose.

Virat held her while she finally got the vaccine administered. She squeezed her eyes shut.

"Hogaya !" Announced Nachiket, after a few seconds. He was relieved it was finally over.

Savi opened her eyes and realized it wasn't as bad as she thought.

"YAYY ! Thank you uncle !!"

Nachiket waved them goodbye, as they exited the room.

Sai and Virat were both on each side of Savi, holding her hands while walking to the car.

She stopped in track, making her parents look at her.

"Baba..aab meli wish puli kalo !" She said.

"Han bada..kya chayye aapko.." He asked, unbothered.

"PILLU 4 !!!" She yelled, making everyone in the corridor turn around.

Sai and Virat looked at each other, turning red.

"Ha..ha..ha acha mazak hai bada..." Virat let out a nervous laugh.

Savi looked at him in disbelief "MAZAK ?! Ale yaaaaal baba ! Ye mazak nahin tha !" She said, walking ahead.

Virat and Sai stood there, watching her march away.

"I knew it was too good to be true" he thought, holding his head.

"Ab bhukto !" Said an irritated Sai, walking off.

Virat watched both his toofan mails walk away "Ye khet bhi naa...ek bhi kam thik se nahin hota isse !"

He followed them, realizing he was doomed...