Non-Consensual Marks

Non-Consensual Marks is a work of fiction. Names, characters, some places, and incidents are products of the author's imagination and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, places, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Copyright © 2022 by nexusplume

All rights reserved.

Originally Posted on Facebook and Twitter: October 31, 2022

~/~/~

A collection of prose poems inspired by real-life experiences.

#NonConsensualMarks #NCMPoems #WorksOfNexusplume

Facebook: @nexusplumewattpad
Twitter: @auggusttyne
IG: @nxsplm

~/~/~

Disclaimer:
This is still an unedited work so please expect some minor typographical, grammatical, and format-related errors. However, these errors will not hinder any instances in understanding the message of the poems. Such revisions will be present after the completion of the writing process. Even so, have fun reading!

~/~/~

NOTE:
The original collection of these poems, consisting of 50 different titles, was posted on October 31, 2022 on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram platforms of the author. The Wattpad version will still contain these original 50 prose poems with several NEW TITLES that did not make the cut on the original collection. With that, I hope you will have fun reading these prose poems that were jotted straight from the heart. I wanna hear your thoughts and reactions so feel free to comment/annotate on your way!