The Sleepover

(A/n: Thank you so much for all of your support on this and all of my other stories! I really appreciate all of you!)
Y/n's pov:
I let the two wallies inside.
Y/n: you can just set your things wherever you'd like. I'll go get some things and we can get started!
I rush upstairs and grabs movies, blankets, pillows and snacks. I come back downstairs with with a huge pile of things, to the point I couldn't even see in front of me. Something falls from my pile, I trip and fall. But I didn't feel myself hit the ground. I look up and see I'm in oppisites arms. My face turns bright red and I jump away from oppisite.
O: clumsy bitch!
Y/n: I-I'm really sorry oppisite!
W: oppisite don't yell at them! They didn't mean to!
O: well they need to watch where they're fucking going!
W: well you need to stop being an asshole to neighbour!
O: there's a reason I'm an asshole but you wouldnt understand!
Bad memories are suddenly brought back. I run my bedroom and slam the door and I sit down by the door. I hold back tears and try to stop my breathing from getting out of control.
W: Oh...neighbours sensitive to yelling.
O: oh shit.
I hear footsteps coming up the stairs. I just start to feel tears trickle down my face. I hear a knock on my door.
Y/n: Hello?
I say in a shaky voice.
O: it's oppisite.
Y/n: Come in.
Oppisite opens the door then kneels down next to me.
O: since you're upset, I'll let you hug me just this once.
I decide to take that offer before he changes his mind and I quickly wrap my arms around him. I smile as I feel oppisite's arms slowly close around me.
O:you good now?
I nod.
O: good. Now come on so we can get this over with.
I stand up and follow oppisite down the stairs.
O: let's hurry up and get this started.
He ate snacks, watched movies and a lot of amazing stuff! However, on one of the movies, my eyelids become to feel heavy, and since I was sitting next to oppisite, my head falls directly on oppisite's lap. I fall asleep, Just laying like that.
Oppisite's pov:
I felt something plop onto my lap. I look down and see it's neighbour, fast asleep laying in my lap. I look and wally and whisper yell
O: what the fuck do I do!?
He whisper yells back.
W: well don't move you'll wake them up! Just stay still!
O: I cant sit here all night!
W: just dont move!
O: fine  whatever.
I though, "since they're asleep I geuss it wouldn't hurt to get some rest."
O: I swear to fucking God wally if you take a picture of this I will fucking kill you.
I carefully pick up their head and lay it back down. I then lay down beside them and in their sleep, they cuddle up to me.
O: I swear to home wally if you tell them anything about this you will never see the light of day again.
W: yeah yeah I get it softie.
O: I am not a softie.
W: Oh really? Is that why youre cuddling neighbour right now?
O: s-shut up.
W: aw oppisite you look like an apple. You're blushing like crazy.
O: I am not blushing. Wally if you do not shut the fuck up I will fucking bitch slap you across the fucking face.
W: okay okay.
I yawn and fall asleep with neighbour in my arms.