Chapter 01

Yo! It's time for the first chapter!

Picture of Sophia/Anna ⇛ on the side

Enjoy!!

-Rony

**************

"Sophia, Cameron you're up next," the woman said.

"Ready?" Cameron asked as he takes my hand in his.

"Ready as I'll ever be," I smiled.

We followed her out of the room and stopped just out of view of the audience and the cameras. We saw Ellen smile out at the audience. "And now we have a treat for you. Our next two guests has caused sensation all over the world, Please help me on welcoming Cameron Ryder and Sophia Taylor."

The audience started applauding as me and Cameron made our way into the view, the cheers got louder when we greeted Ellen and sat down.

Ellen sat down on her chair and smiled at us. "Welcome to the show guys, I'm very happy to have you two here."

"We are glad to be here, Ellen," Cameron replied.

"Congratulations on getting married!" she said.

"Thank you," Cameron smiled as he took a hold of my hand.

"Now tell me Cameron, Would you describe yourself as romantic?" she asked.

"I love the idea of trying to take care of somebody through the gestures of love and making them feel good and like they are really cared for."

Awes came from the whole crowd.

"Sophia, I must say you are a very lucky woman," Ellen smiled?

"He really is the most romantic, sweetest person I've ever met in my entire life and I'm very lucky to have him."

Ellen awed as the cloud started clapping and cheering.

"Now, Cameron, what do you cherish the most about being married?"

"My wife, I don't know what it is about it, but it makes me happy, it makes me feel responsible, or older, or the thing of like having that responsibility for someone makes me feel like I've accomplished something and that I'm worthy of someone."

"Now Cameron you are going to make me cry" she wiped her fake tears away. Laughs erupted through the crowd.

"Now Sophia we are going to have to ask you the question that everyone want to know its answer," Ellen said as she turned to me. "How did this fairy tale start?"

"Well Ellen, it all started when my sister fell sick and I had to take her place.........."

**********

A/N:

Hey,guys. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter :D

Leave your comments below.They always made my day.

Even when i don't have time to reply,I do read them all!!

Love and Free hugs!

Rony out!