Spookwood high isabella and zack's cousin

Season 3 chapter 9

We where all sat in the dorms we could not go in the classroom because there was a class for new students joining us.

Then they it was becoming the end of the class as it was the last one of the day we finished.

We where all still shocked from yesterday about the murder tragically.

Then we all went to our dorms to go to sleep as Isabella found a book it was a book she lent to Evie the girl was killed.

The next day griffin got a call from May in the morning she asked if he come over as he came to the dorm.

May let him in then she opened one of her books as he saw she had done a drawing of her and griffin it was A4 size.

Griffin:"that's amazing yawning".

May:"yawned".

Griffin fell on may's bed as she fell next to him then she put her arms around him they fell a sleep.

They woke up 2 hours later  as they saw they had fallen a sleep their faces turned red as they apologized to each other.

May:"it's 9:00 am".

Griffin:"everyone is wondering where I am by now".

Griffin:"goodbye kissing her".

He left making his way to the dorms then got there as everyone was there.

Isabella:"griffin where have you been" Everyone was wondering where he has been

Griffin:"May needed my help for something".

Griffin:"it's the class where the new students go to get changed into there animals/human form like what we did.

We where all hungry then we Decided to go get lunch.

We all studied as we had a test coming up in the next class we all laughed at jokes we told while studying.

We had the class with the test in it finishing class for the day then Isabella said as we where all in the dorms we get to see the new students Tomorrow.

The next day came as the new students where on the field as one of them came over isabella and Zack saw it was there cousin gleeson.

Gleeson:"Hello isabella and Zack long time no see how have you been".

They where surprised that there cousin had came here.

He was happy that he know people at his new school that he went to and would go to for ever long.