1 - Pizza Delivery

It's been two weeks ever since Sana has been confessed by a certain student at her school. She's been confessed by a hundred of guys in her entire life but Hirai Momo was the first girl who told Sana that she likes her.

Momo is known in their school for being the captain of the women's basketball club. Many looked up to her because she was a kind and approachable senior, which made Momo one of the popular kids in their school. She's also friends with some of Sana's ex-boyfriends, making the two of them acquainted before Momo came up to her on a Friday afternoon on the parking lot, asking her if she's currently dating anybody.

Being the most sought person in the school, Sana was never the type to fold to people like Momo. She could still remember the look on Momo's face when she asked her out. The latter was nibbling on her lips anxiously, and the dimple on her right cheek was visible. Sana thought the other girl was cute but she knew better than to fall for Momo's charms.

She's known for sleeping around with girls even the freshmen ones. Momo always put up the kind senior act to those who are younger than her and mercilessly break their hearts after having sex with them.

So it's not like Sana is entirely disinterested to date Momo, but rather, her pride is too high to allow herself to be lumped together with those mindless girls that Momo had dumped before.

"I already ordered the pizza." Mina told her friends. They were currently at her place having a little girls get-together after their dreaded exam week. Jihyo was the one who called the gang to crash at Mina's place and Tzuyu was the one who convinced her friends to get into the hot tub.

They are currently sipping on a bottle of 800 dollar champagne that Sana stole from her Mom's collection. It helped them loosen up their nerves that allows them to have a fun and honest to god conversation.

'So, what's the score with you and Momo?" Tzuyu asked Sana who's currently on her third glass of champagne already.

The girls swam closer to Sana which made the older girl a little bit uncomfortable. Her friends' eager eyes spooked her out especially when they learned that a girl has asked out Sana.

"Well, I told her to stop. " Sana replied. She lightly pushed Jihyo and Tzuyu away from her who was too close for comfort. "She's so persistent and it's starting to get on my nerves."

"But she's cute, though." Mina interjected.

Sana scoffed at Mina's comment and ultimately rolled her eyes. "I know. But to be honest I don't want to be added to the list of the stupid girls she dated. And besides, I'm not even into girls."

"That's fair. " Tzuyu shrugged. "But doesn't she have a - "

Tzuyu got cut off by the sudden call on Mina's phone. Jihyo picked it up and put it on speakerphone.

"Helloooo " Jihyo slurred her words, making her friends burst out laughing.

"It's Dallas Pizza. I'm already outside your house." A woman's voice was heard from the other line.

"Could you go at the back of the house and give it to us there. We're in the hot tub. " Jihyo instructed.

"Come on, you're bothering her." Mina harshly whispered but Jihyo ignored her.

"Uh.. sure. I guess."

The call ended and Jihyo did a little victory dance and splashed some water on her friends. "I AM STARVING." Jihyo emphasized. "Did you guys notice that I went on a diet for two weeks before our exams?"

"We know." The girls deadpanned.

The four of them heard footsteps coming closer and to their surprise (especially Sana) the one who delivered their pizza is no other than Momo, who is similarly confused and shocked that she ended up in a schoolmate's house.