Chapter 2

I open my eyes to see I'm in a room. The room looks cozy and peaceful. It has a kitchen, chairs set up to look like a living room (I'm guessing), and a bed. I'm on the bed and it feels amazing. I feel like I'm floating but that might be the stuff they knocked me out with. If I wasn't very concerned right now, I might find the fact that I was knocked out, outside of a doctors office, cool. 

As I sit up, my head starts to pound. I want to cry out of frustration. Did my mom and dad not teach me anything? Don't talk to strangers and especially don't get in a creepy van with them! They say you shouldn't care about your phone so much but would I be here If I had my phone? Probably but still! I look around some more.

"Maybe I can leave" I mumble to myself when I see a door. I stumble of the bed and towards the door.

I head to the brown wooden door and open it. To say disappointment fills me is an understatement. When I open the door, I see a bathroom.

I close it and wonder around for a bit. Tears start to form but I hold it in. I keep looking around. There has to be a door! How else would they have got me in here?

I look around until I spot one but as I get closer. That feeling of disappointment once again fills me. The door has a keypad. I try pushing random buttons on it but it's no use. I find a window that I don't even think is a window and look out it. The sun is rising so it's early in the morning.

After searching for an exit for a while, I go lay on the bed again. I let my tears out as I curl up in my bed. Slowly I drift off to sleep.

Right as I wake up, I look out the 'thing I think is a window'. I'm pretty sure its a window but it has a bunch of weird things around it and there is no way to go out of it. Trust me I tried. It's light out so it must be day time.

I search in the cabinets for anything. There is lots of food and It's all the good kind of food. I also look in the fridge to see It's also packed with food. There's pizzas and pizza rolls, Cheetos, cookies, fruit roll up, and so much more amazing food. 

It's almost as if I haven't been kidnapped but I did get kidnapped and I need to remember that!

I really want to eat. I'm starving but I don't know if the food was poisoned. 

Days passed and I started to lose hope. Who am I kidding, I don't think I ever had any! I'm not a very hopeful person.

I awake to the sound of a door opening. I jump up to see that it's one of the guys who took me. I glare at him and he holds up his hands in surrender.

"Don't glare at me. I'm just a pawn. Never thought my life would turn to this." he mumbled the last part so quiet I'm surprised I heard him.

I roll my eyes and continue to glare at him. "Why did you take me?" I ask. He mutters something in a different language and then says, "listen woman."
"I have a name" I stubbornly say, interrupting him. He rolls his eyes and says, "And I don't care what your name is" He's quiet for a second then speaks again, "I got dragged into this. My freedom is about the same as yours."

When he says that, I laugh, a bitter laugh. "That's a lie. I can't walk out of this room. You can!" I yell pointing to the door. I'm not usually this cranky and bold. My life's just gone down hill and, well it's hard to smile at your kidnapper. He still counts as a kidnapper right? Even if I did get in the van sorta willingly.

"I may be able to walk out of this but I get to see my wife and kid two times a week! And I had to be the one to take you so yeah I may be able to walk of this door but I don't have books on the shelf, food in the kitchen, a comfy bed, and they definitely won't get me anything I want like they will for you" His voice was way to calm but I could listen to it all day. I think It's British now! I'm not the best a placing accents.  

I'm confused, am I kidnapped? If I really am, where's the bad guys that yell and beat me?

"No" I say quietly. Scaring myself with how calm I now sound.

He makes a confused face and asks, "what?" I roll my eyes at that.

"No I don't get what I want. I wouldn't be here if I got what I wanted. Is this some sick plan to make me grateful that my biggest problem is a guy not liking me and my parents getting divorced and me maybe losing my sister?" I say, trying to stay calm.

As he leaves, I yell, "THEN GET ME SOMEONE TO TALK TO BECAUSE I'M LONELY!"