Chapter 3

It's been a month since I was kidnapped. On Fridays I give them a list of 10 things I want and they get it for me. I mean there are still things that I can't get but I get most of the things I ask for.

This would all be amazing if I could see my family and friends. The last time I saw them we fought and I don't want that to be my last memory of them or their last memory of me.

I have gotten more comfortable and even made friends with my kidnapper. I guess I'm just that dumb! It might just be his British accent. Just kidding. Sort of. Kind of. Ok not really.

The guy who took me is named Larry. He said that I can meet his family in 2 weeks. I'm so excited. What? Do kidnaped people not want to meet the kidnapers family usually? I know this is all just weird but my life has never made sense. Why not make the most out of it.... Right?

Don't get me wrong, I still remember I'm kidnapped. But in all honesty, I think I need this. See even while being kidnapped I have less to stress about. I don't have to take care of anyone other than me. No parents who are always disappointed in me. I haven't even thought of Darrell's rejection as much as I would have.

I would love to go home but a part of me is glad im not at home. Is that so wrong? I do worry about Stacey still. I hope she is alright.

I flip the page to the third to last chapter of the book I'm reading just as I hear the door slam. I look up to tell Larry I need a new book because I'm almost done with the book I'm reading but it's not him.

It's a guy. I mean a different guy than Larry. I've never seen him before. He has short wavy brown hair. He looks really tall, well taller than me at least. He looks like he has a strong build. Like he could fight off a thousand wolves without a scratch. If you aren't picturing a greek god, than you need to change that fast. He's so cute and he's looking right at me. Quick Mea do something, act natural!

"What are you doing?" He asks, amusement laced in his voice. Wow! He even has a deep warm voice. It reminds me of chocolate and all good things.

He coughs and raises one eyebrow, waiting for me to say something. I move my hand off my head and my left leg off my right. Which is how I was acting natural. I look anywhere but him so he doesn't see how red my face is. "um nothing?" I ask.

"You look you're trying not to pee your pants." he once again sounds very amused as he says this and has a smirk on his face.

I scoff and say, "Thats rude! For your information I just went pee." My face turns even more red when I realize what I just said. " I didn't mean to say that! Who are you and what are you even doing here?" I ask fast, trying to change the topic.

Just as I finish my sentence, his whole attitude changes. His body posture changes. He doesn't look comfortable anymore just annoyed. He rolls his eyes and walks straight to the bathroom. He slams it before I can say anything else. How does he know where the bathroom is? Who crawled up him and died? Who even is he?

I walk back to the bed and finish my amazing story. In the end Loo turns bad again and dies. When I read that part, I start to bawl like a baby. As I wipe my tears, the bipolar greek god walks out of the bathroom.

I hide my face so he can't see that I was crying. I've already embarrassed myself enough. I can take a break now. I'm currently under the covers trying to steady my breathing so he doesn't know I've been crying. Loo he was good again and then he was bad... Mea enough! Your going to make yourself cry again.

When I don't hear him, I peak my head out from under the covers. I look up and scream. He is standing right next to the bed now staring at me. 'Great job at now embarrassing myself Mea.' I scold myself.

I look at him waiting for him to laugh or get annoyed but he's just staring at me. His eyes are so blue. I clear my throat

My stomach grumbles so I go to make my supper. I pull out a few pots and pans. I decide I'm going to make chicken and rice. I fill the pot with water and set it on the stove right as the guy walks out. He looks at what I'm doing and then sits down on the couch.

I pour the rest of the rice in the pot, making enough for two. I go over to the list I have written on a pad. Where I write all the things I want or need.

I also get to go to this laundromat every Tuesday to do the laundry but sadly it's still in this building.

When I finish cooking everything, I put the bowl of rice in the middle next to the chicken on the living room end table. I go back and grab the kool aid, two plates, glasses and silverware.

I look over to see that the guy, that's name is still unknown, is laying on my bed.

"D-do y-you want to eat?" I get this way talking to any guy so him being as attractive as he is, makes it worse.

He gets off the bed and comes over to look at what I made. After seeing what it is, he just walks to the bed. I'm a little disappointed but I try to hide it. I finish eating awkwardly because I have no idea if he is watching or not and well I'm not really a neat eater.

I look at the clock after picking up the house a bit and see that it's 8:30. I can't have a phone, computer, tv or pretty much anything electric because they don't want me to try and get help( I think...).

I put my night clothes on that consist of a baggy t-shirt and shorts and brush my teeth. I take my time going over to the bed because I don't want to get in it with him in it.

"Umm can I have a blanket and pillow." I mumble.

He still hears me because he replies, "are you not sleeping on the bed?"

My face gets bright red and I see that he has a amused look on his face. "Why? You don't want to sleep with me?" he ask with a smirk now on his face. He's bipolar. Wasn't he just crabby?

I try and hide my face so he doesn't see how red it now is. "just because you're like really good looking doesn't mean every girl would want to sleep with you." I say without much thought.

"So you think I'm good looking?" he says with a smirk and I groan.

"Never mind, just give me a blanket please." I say hoping he would just give me the blanket and pillow. I'm already nervous enough!

"You know I can sleep on the couch." he says getting up. "Ok" I say climbing on the bed.

"But wait, are you sure you want to?" I ask as he climbs off the bed and to the couch. "Yea I'm sure" he says, annoyance clear in his voice.

I'm quiet for a minute than I say, "no." I hear him groan and he says, "what now?"

"just come up here.... I don't want you to stay up all night because you're uncomfortable." I can't believe, I of all people, just said that!

"Ok if you really need an excuse" he said with a smirk on his face.

As he gets on the bed, I tell him, " you get over there and stay over there. I don't even know you!" He just lays down without saying anything.
As we lay in bed, I let the silence fill the room. Finally I ask a question that has been bugging me, "How come your here?"

"Well you see, my mom an-" I know where he is going, so I cut him off, "Ew-that is not what I meant and you know that!"

His soft chuckles fill the air as I ask again, "No, for real why are you here?" I turn and face him to see that he's already facing me.

The small smile that was on his face disappeared. His eyes are now cold and distant. Before I can take back my question, he snaps at me, "don't ask."

Without saying anything else, he gets up and leaves. When I say he leaves, I mean he leaves the house. How? I have no idea.