Part 2

Hello readers ☺️

(kookie was walking in dark alley cause she thought to take a short cut to his house when she was walking she feel like someone is following her but when she look back she found no one so she turned around to walk further but get shock seeing someone)

??: where are you running baby girl...

(the person spoke with dirty smirk and walk closer to her kookie got panick and took his steps backward she was about run but some mans from behind cash her the person chukle darkly walk toward her)

??: still trying to run away... sadly but you can't run away from me... (he hold kookie's waist harshly)
didn't i told you don't think about leaving the house still you left the house and come here do you think you safe here... Aahh  baby... how can you forget that we are relatives i can come to your house whenever   i want and-(he roam his finger on kook's face  who feel so digust)

kookie: don't touch me you ba***rd... (she spoke while glaring at the person) how can you think something like about me...

kookie: I'm fucking your little sister jack... (she push jack angrily)

jack: ohh please... we are not real brother and sister we are cousins...

kookie: you are so cheap... i hate you... i will tell mom dad about you..

jack: like they will believe you... what you gonna say to them huh? how you will say to them? (smirking)

kookie: you no need to thick about that... just leave me asshole...

jack: don't use bad words... i will do bad thing with you...

(he move closer to her but kookie push him hardly and start running jack whimper in pain his man's help him to stand up)

jack: go and catch her... (his man's node and start running behind kookie) you are giving me hard time but don't worry soon i will catch you and then i will show with whom you have mess... you will regret it jungkookie... very badly

(here kook is running fast as much as she can and jack's man's were behind her to catch her kookie was feeling tired...)

kookie: no jungkookie you can't be weak... you have run... yehh... you can do it... you have to save yourself... (with that she increase his speed and jack's man lost her)

man 1: where she went? we have to find her...
man 2: yes otherwise we will loose our jobs...

kookie: huh... where i am? (she look at the place which was also an empty alley)

ohh no... i run in wrong direction of my house now what i will do... my house is so for and also they will catch me...

(she press his back on the wall while closing his eyes) God help me...

(she heard some foot step running toward her direction she widen his eyes and was about to run but someone pinned her to the wall and press his body on kookie he put his face so close to her face from behind it was looking they are kissing cause the person was exactly pretending like they are kissing kookie's eyes were closed her mind was blank she want to push that person the person hold her hands into his... he put his index finger on kookie's lips and move little more closer...)

??: stay still.....

(he spoke and move his finger away from kookie lips who's body feel sudden chill she can feel hot breath close to his lips means the person lips are just inches away from her lips)

(the man's come there while running and saw kissing from their angle... they shook their heads and one of them spoke...)

man 1: excuse me... (but the boy didn't turned around) hey you... (the boy turned around but still he was covering kookie)

??: what? why are you disturbing us? (he said in annoying tone)

man 2: sorry to disturb you but did you saw a bunny girl?

??: i didn't saw any girl... I'm having my time so don't disturb...

(he again turned toward kookie who was closing her eyes tightly afraid of getting caught... the person chukle and give a peck on her cheeks making kookie shock but she stay still cause of the man's were still there but then the man start walking away from them kookie sigh loudly and open her eyes slowly her eyes meet with deep ocean looking eyes for some moment she lost herself in those eyes but she snap back when she hear a familiar voice she look up)

??: what's this all jungkookie... (kookie look at him and get confuse)

kookie: Taehyung... what are you doing here? (tae sign and spoke)

tae: it's not the answer of my question kookie... why they were behind you? what is happening here? (kookie sigh and spoke)

kookie: they are my cousin's man's... i told you in bus that i leaving with my uncle in busan... jack is their son he have his dirty eyes on me this is the reason i came here cause i don't like to stay there i hate his presence around me but i didn't knew he will come here while following me...
(she look down)

tae: why you didn't tell this to his parents and your parents?

kookie: I'm afraid... what if they don't believe me... (slow voice)

tae: are you kidding me... i can understand if his parents don't believe you cause they will believe on their son but your parents will probably believe you... you are their one and only daughter kookie.... how can your parents trust on someone else more then you... don't they love you? (kookie widen her eyes)

kookie: what? what are you saying taehyung they are my parents and they love me so much and i also love them a lot...

tae: then why are afraid of telling them what your cousin is doing with you... just go and tell them and his parents too...

kookie: i just -(she stop when she heard foot step she look hiding behind the wall) ohh shit... he is coming here...

tae: let me deal with him... (kookie hold his arm to stop him) what? now why are you stoping me?

kookie: i don't want you to get into any trouble because of me...

tae: are you crazy... is this even a reason? i would love to help you kookie without any hesitation... (kookie's heart skip a beat hearing him) i wanna help you so i will help you that's it...

kookie: if you wanna help me then let's just go before he come (she hold tae's hand who feel goosebumps) let's go....

jack: ohh... so you are here... who is he and why you are holding his hand... (pointing toward their hands) speak... (from other side his mans come making kookie eyes got wider)

man 1: look... there is she..... (they all start running toward them...)

kookie: tae let's go... (she hold his hand tightly and start running)

jack: hey where are you running? catch them...

(he said to his mans who try to catch taekook but they just push them and run away from there)

can't you even catch a girl?(he shout on his man's who look down)
now why are you standing here follow them... (his mans node and run behind taekook)
ohh gosh... (he also run behind them)

tae: where are we going? (he spoke while running)

kookie: don't know... ohh God they are following us... (frustratedly)

tae: don't worry I'm here to protect you hmm don't be afraid...

kookie: you still didn't said what are you doing here?

tae: my heart told me that's why... (he chuckle looking at kookie's reaction) let it go bun... you won't understand.....

CONTINUE

Bye bye 🥰