Part 3

Hello readers ☺️

(tae bring kookie to amusement park who look at him confusely)

kookie: why are we here tae? (she spoke while breathing heavily)

tae: they are still following us and this place is cowardy and beside we can have fun together what you thick (excitedly)

kookie: you are crazy you know? (chukle)

tae: but you have to deal with me at least for now after that who know if we will meet or not... (he said while laughing but he didn't notice the sadness on kookie's face) kookie... (he call her when he notice the gloomy face of kookie)

tae: are you ok kookie?

(before kookie can say anything they saw Jack and his man's coming toward them tae hold kookie's hand and went inside the amusement park)

jack: shit... they went inside now how we will find them...

man 2: it's so cowardy place... it's really hard to find them...

jack: i don't care do whatever you want just find them...

tae: why are you looking behind... they can't find us...

kookie: how can you be this much sure... they can...

tae: i'm sure because i'm thinking positive unlike you...

kookie: what do you mean by this... you stupid alien... (she glaring at tae looking cute and making tae laugh loudly at her cuteness)

kookie: why are you laughing now? (she ask angrily but looking cute)

tae: cause you are looking so cute.... a cute bunny....

kookie: hey i'm not bunny... (glaring at tae who just chukle)

kookie: i don't want to stay with you... you are bad... (start walking)

tae: hey where are you going... ok ok i'm sorry... (run behind her) i'm sorry kookie... i won't laugh at you... (he hold his ears with puppy eyes)

kookie: i'm forgiving you but if you repeat it then i will beat you...

tae: i won't repeat... how should we go... (he give his hand to kookie who first state at his hand then look at tae who was smiling at her she smile back and hold his hand)

kookie: let's go... (she flash her bunny smile making tae's heart beat increase) btw... do you like rides? (she spoke excitedly)

tae: yeh... most of the time i went to amusement park with my friends and I almost enjoy every rides... it's amazing..

kookie: i also wanna enjoy all rides but i never did... (she spoke sadly)

tae: then let's do it today... let me make this night memorable to you that you can't forget about it... (his words did something to kookie's heart she feel sudden happiness and euphoric feeling)

(they enjoy all of the rides and tae feel really so happy bringing a genuine smile on kookie's face a smile didn't left her face seeing the bunny smile of kookie he can see kookie is so happy and he is glad that he is the reason behind her happiness at least for today he is able to make happy... Jack and his man's didn't able to find them cause of so many peoples are here so...)

kookie: you know tae i badly want to ride a ferries wheel cause we can see whole city from here... and in night time everything look so pretty i just love this feeling it's something i didn't feel before maybe it's because i didn't did this all before i never enjoy my life... but because of you i enjoy a lot today thank you so much Taehyung... thanks for today...