Pleasantries

Disclaimer: I don't own anything. All pictures and references belong to their respective owners. Thank you for understanding.

Hey guys yeah chapter three already. I'm just in the writing mood for this story, so I'll work on it until it goes away. Once again the cast of Arcadians in Fódlan belong to DarkDecade97. So without anymore delay enjoy the chapter.

Beta Reader: DarkDecade97
________________________________________________________________________________________

The audience are chatting amongst their respective groups. Some were checking out the mannequins, curious about the other Jaunes clothing. "Got to say, Arc. Your other selves know how to dress." Coco comments. "Hey, I also know how to dress nice. It's just that I was in a rush so I forgot to pack those clothes." Jaune countered. Coco just rolled her eyes. Although, she can admit that the uniform he's wearing is quite stylish. Shirou then returned with another cup of coffee and called for everyone to return to their seats. Seeing that everyone was in their seats, he played the next viewing.
________________________________________________________________________________________

So here we are yet again in Ironwood's Office. Ironwood and Ozpin, who is standing by the right side of Ironwood's desk all look to the occupants of the room.

We have Jaune alongside his Team, FNKI, Winter, and the Ace-Ops. But the more important part of the group is the four guests that they brought, one of them is wearing causal clothing, the other military clothing, then there is the one with the school uniform, and the last is wearing armor.

Jaune: So are we going to start or have a staring contest, cause we won't get anywhere if we don't say nothing.

Ozpin: Indeed, but first things first, can you all explain as to how you got here? No doubt we would know exactly what happened.

All of the 4 Jaunes looked at each other before one of them spoke.

Jaune (FGO): Well, in short and I can believe the same can be said for these three. We were all doing our daily business when all of a sudden, a portal pops out of nowhere and just sucks us in. After that, we all ended up in Atlas.

Jaune: Did the portal looked all colorfully and destabilized?

Jaune (FGO): Yes. 

Jaune: Then I believe we got our answer.

Jaune (Rider): What do you mean?

Ironwood: What Jaune here means is he built a Super Collider, in short, it is a device that allows us to pull people or objects from different worlds to our world. Sadly, it was destroyed by a group of intruders.

Jaune (Darth): Let me guess, they were sent by her?

Ironwood and Ozpin's eyes widen when they heard that. The four Jaunes all looked at each other and nod.

Jaune (Anos): We all know about it, and I believe some of you already taken care of the threat?
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Ozpin Inner Circle's eyes widened but were relieved and happy to hear that Salem has been defeated in a different world. Salami on the other hand, scoffs not believing it, after all she's immortal. The Arcs can tell she believes that she's unkillable, but she's wrong. They indeed have many weapons and artifacts that can kill her permanently. Cinder hopes to get their abilities so she can rule the world, after all it's her right. 'Maybe I should bring her to Frank or Jonathan.' Shirou ponders given the two's proficiency in torture.
________________________________________________________________________________________

Only Jaune (FGO) nods as Ozpin was surprised by this. Did they actually defeat Salem? But how?

Jaune: Anyways, ignoring whatever that topic was. From what I can speculate, due to the Collider exploding, it most likely sent different versions of myself to my Remnant.

Neon: So what you are saying Jaune, is these guys are like a version of you from another universe?

Jaune: Yup.

Everyone is amazed by this, to think they are actually meeting a different version of Jaune from another Universe.

Winter: And from what you told us earlier, Jaune. You saw 16 beams of light shoot out to the sky, so that means we have to find the other 12 versions of you.

Jaune: Yup, but I believe they'll find their way here.

Ozpin: Let's just hope they don't cause trouble.

Jaune: I hope so, because they might think it's me!! I don't want to be a wanted criminal!!

Ironwood: Don't worry, Jaune. We'll find them and sort this whole mess out.

Neon: So, now that's over. How about some introductions!

Elm: Yeah, tell us about your world!! I'm itching to know what you guys are like!

Jaune (FGO): 'This is so ironic that I'm standing here all buddy buddy with them. Guess this Jaune made friends with them'

Jaune (Rider): Alright, but this will be a long explanation.

In the background, four book covers can be seen dropping altogether. The first being a poster for Jaune (Rider) where it shows him in the middle and everywhere around here are the 23, now 24 Kamen Riders. The second is Jaune (FGO) it's him alongside his Servants with Mash and Jeanne (Ruler) beside him. The third is Jaune (Darth), with the poster being only himself with his armor, as he is equipped with his dual red lightsabers as a small light is shown behind him, with the mask of Darth Vader looming in the background. The fourth is Jaune (Anos) and the poster is himself on the Thorne and giving off an evil smile.

Jaune (Rider): My name is Jaune Tokiwa Arc.

Jaune (FGO): Name's Jaune Pendragon.

Jaune (Darth): My name is Jaune Arc obviously.

Jaune (Anos): I am Anos Voldigoad now, for I no longer use the name Jaune Arc.

Jaune (Rider)/(FGO)/(Darth): My transcripts were revealed by none other than Cardin Winchester and I was suffered endless amount of torment and pain from the Students of Beacon.

Flashbacks of Jaune (Rider), Jaune (FGO) and Jaune (Darth) in Beacon being bullied, harassed, insulted, mocked, and even close to being beaten to death by the Students and his former friends.

Jaune (FGO): After that I was replaced by an asshole named Alister, who my former Father adopted to be the perfect Arc. I was kicked out of Beacon and had nowhere to go.

A scene of Jaune's former Father, Nicolas demanding Ozpin and Goodwitch to replace Jaune (FGO) with his adopted son, Alister. Ozpin had no choice but to agree.

Jaune (Anos): I was....let's just say I'm a product of reincarnation. I basically woke up in Jaune Arc's body with all his memories but retained all my powers from my previous life.

Anos looks at the mirror in the Beacon Locker Rooms and gives off a very evil smirk with his eyes glowing red.
________________________________________________________________________________________