The Black and White Demon

Disclaimer: I don't own anything. All pictures and references belong to their respective owners. Thank you for understanding.

Hey guys I know on my schedule it said I was supposed to do Fate and Union Reacts to the Sword Saint of Union. But I decided to do this instead since I just wanted to get it out of the way. So without anymore delay enjoy the chapter.
________________________________________________________________________________________

Just like Abraham expected, chaos erupted as the new arrivals shocked everyone. Abraham noticed Rhea's murderous intent towards Thales, intensifying by every second. She then started marching over to Thales, growling as her eyes glow a bright green. So Abraham held his arm out towards Rhea's shoulder, stopping her, before she decides to do something before some secrets are revealed too early. He gave out a sharp whistle, catching everyone's attention as hellhounds suddenly appear out of nowhere.

Some of the hounds then pounced on Thales, pinning him down to the floor

Some of the hounds then pounced on Thales, pinning him down to the floor. While the rest surround him, growling at Thales as they are eager to feast. "What the fuck are those?!" Vernal asks, shocked by the hounds sudden appearance. "These are my familiars, Hellhounds that came from Hell itself." Abraham told him. He then starts to pet one of them as the audience watches, baffled by the scene. Blake, acting like the stereotype she is, was hiding behind her father since they were dogs. But unlike all the other times she was excused. This is a different story, since the Hellhounds put everyone but the hosts and Anos on edge.

"Well, I'm going to meet up with Jonathan to make sure this guy behaves. We'll be back before you know it." Abraham told his fellow host. He leaves with his hounds dragging the struggling Thales behind him. With him out of the way, the audience noticed the rest of the guests. The first was Bleiss, who greatly confused the remaining Schnee siblings given how similar she looks to Weiss but in a player two color scheme or a color swap. "Yo! What's up, old man." Bleiss greets Qrow. But before Qrow can answer, Winter decides to voice her thoughts. "Qrow, who is she? Why does she look like Weiss? And why is she familiar with you?" Winter asks.

But before she could get any answers, they were swiftly shut down by Shirou. He stated that there's no need to ask, since she'll get her answers soon enough. Adam was then smacked at the back of his head (A/n: I like your cut G.) by someone. He turns around in anger, demanding to the person behind him, who do they think they are to do such an act towards him, only to stop when he saw it was his older sister, Eve. "Alright little brother of mine, we have a lot to talk about and I ain't letting you get away this time." Eve said pulling his ear. The White Fang in the room former or current watches in shock and bafflement at the scene. "You guys are seeing this, right?" Ilia ask, wondering if someone spiked her drink. "YUP." They all responded. Despite the weirdness of Adam having a sister, Ilia has to admit that Eve is a fine looking woman.

Jaune and Violet stare at each with awkward silence, the two not knowing what to do. "Hey, Jaune. How are you? You look......well" Violet asks. "I'm fine, yup doing fine and you look......good." Jaune replied. The two went back to awkward silence as their friends and/or family watch. "I swear, I've seen Bernadetta have better conversations with people than these two right now." Sitri said. "So, Jaune. Who is this?" Pyrrha asks like the nosy girl she is. "This is my ex-girlfriend, Violet Evergarden." Jaune answers.