Story of the girl

There is a girl who belongs to a middle class family
Her Name is: Sakura
Age: 14

So basically, Sakura is a very ambitious girl,who wants to be independent as soon as possible but her life is not that much easy as she thought.

Family Background:
           Mother 51 years old
           Father 55 years old
           Brother 23 years old

First, we will talk about her Friends.

Sakura always felt lonely from inside she always want one friend whom she can share her secrets,her family problems,her thinking,ideas. (an ideal best friend )
but unfortunately she never got a friend like her even tho she has so many friends because she was friendly,kind and a adjustive girl.
she always give her best in friendships but not her friends they always used her or never satisfy her with their friendships.

whenever she tries to trust any girl after some months or years they always broke it. so she chose to never trust anybody in her life .

Her relations with her family:

sakura has a habit from childhood that she never tell her deep secrets with anyone even in family cuz whenever she try to trust any person in family they broke and show that they never did.

Her Dreams and motive of her life:

She always saw that in her family there was a little problem of money but after 2020 there was the problem of money because the company in which her dad works stopped for 2,3 years cuz it was about tour and travel but she realised that her parents never make her feel poor or middle class . but in some situations she felt that there was a shortage of money. she never tells anything about her needs like what she want cuz she doesn't want her parents to be feel bad about not having that much money .

so, her first motive was to become independent and make money asap .
her dream was to become a youtuber,fashion designer and a dancer.

let's see about what happens next in her family.

i hope you give love to this part:)

bye👋🏻❤️