30 . Hey teacher.

It was late in the evening, and Debbie found herself in her office, gathering her things to head home. The school was quiet, the hallways were empty except for the soft sound of her footsteps echoing in the distance. As she stacked papers and closed her laptop, she sensed a presence behind her. Turning around, she caught sight of Lou leaning against the door, a smile playing on her lips.

Debbie's heart skipped a beat as she took in the sight of Lou. A rush of warmth flooded her, washing away the fatigue of the day. Lou's presence had a way of grounding her, and making her feel safe and loved.

"Is this Miss Deborah Ocean's office?" she asked with a hint of playfulness in her voice.

Debbie chuckled, her eyes lighting up at Lou's teasing. "Yes, it is. Can I help you with anything ?

Lou stepped further into the office, closing the door behind her. She walked towards Debbie, a glimmer of admiration in her eyes. "Well, Miss, you might help me; I'm looking for my girlfriend."

Debbie raised an eyebrow, a playful smirk tugging at her lips.

"Oh really? And who might this lucky girlfriend of yours be?"

"She's a sexy brunette with brown eyes...Very hot, gorgeous, smart..."

Debbie couldn't hold back her laughter, her playful smirk turning into a genuine smile.

"Hmm, no, doesn't ring any bells.

"Well, that's a shame..."

"But hey, I'm here for you. Maybe you don't need to find that girl."

"What are you suggesting, Miss ? That I would cheat on my girlfriend ?"

"It only depends on your definition of cheating."

"Oh, I'm not a cheater."

"Even if I open my pretty legs for you, baby ?"

Lou's eyes widened, a mixture of surprise and excitement flickering across her face. She leaned in closer, her voice dropping to a sultry whisper. "Well, Miss, if you're offering, how could I possibly resist?"

Debbie's mind was clouded with desire as Lou's lips claimed hers. She could feel herself melting into Lou's touch, the weight of her body against the desk.

***

Debbie's heart skipped a beat as the sound of footsteps echoed in the hallway outside her office. She quickly straightened her clothes, trying to regain her composure. Lou, too, stepped back .

The knock on the door made Debbie jump slightly, her eyes darting towards it. "Come in," she called, her voice attempting to sound calm and collected.

The door creaked open, revealing a fellow teacher peeking inside. "Debbie, sorry to interrupt. I just wanted to remind you that we're closing the school in ten minutes," the head mistress said, oblivious to the charged atmosphere in the room.

"Thank you for reminding me. I'll wrap up here and be out shortly," Debbie replied, her voice tinged with a hint of urgency.

Debbie turned to Lou and introduced her. "Oh, this is Lou, a friend. We were just catching up before I wrap up here," she said, offering a warm smile.

Lou nodded politely and greeted the headmistress with a friendly smile. "Nice to meet you," she said, keeping her composure and playing along with Debbie's introduction.

The headmistress returned the greeting, seemingly oblivious to the underlying dynamics between Debbie and Lou. "Nice to meet you too, Lou.

The headmistress's demeanor took an unexpected turn as she shifted her attention towards Lou. Her gaze lingered a little longer than necessary. "Lou, I must say, you have such striking features. Have you ever considered a career in modeling?"