Dooriyan 💔

14th April, Mahila Police Thana

"How many times I've tell you to control your anger , Karishma Singh??? We are Police,the protector of Law ; not the destroyer..I'm literally tired of repeating the same thing to you !!😤😤😤 How can one be this much stubborn? Matlab Kuch maiine hi nahi rakhte na aapke liye yesab? ...ki avi Maddam Sir bakarbakar karrahi hai , ak Kan se sunenge aur dusri se nikaal denge ..avi ..avi thoree din pahle to bahut bade bade dialogues de rahi thi aap ki ' I'll try my best to control my anger .. I'll always analyse the situation first and then will take action accordingly' (Haseena says this line sarcastically , mimicking Karishma ; and these lines are from the last part of my story "Sorry: A Healing Power" .if you've not read it yet ,go and check it 🌝..also sorry for this sasta promotion 😅😅)
too ab kya hua ?aapni hi kahi hui baat bhul gayi aap ?? Ab Hum kya hi bole aapko Jo hum pahle nahi kah chuke hai.."
Haseena has busted out her irritation and frustration on Karishma ; She (HM) is literally too much , too much angry , how can Karishma act like that after the previous event (again refers to "Sorry : A Healing Power😅) ...How can she disobey her own words ..

Here, All the MPT members are really get upset becoz of the emergence of the fight of their beloved seniors once again ...it seems that "Khushiyan" never stays at MPT for a long period 😔..

"To kya karte hum ? Usne to haad hi par kar di thi ..." - Karishma replied feebly, looking down

"Loo ab madam puch rahi hai kya karte ?(streching each of the words ) 'Laws and Regulations' naam suna hai kavi aapne Karishma Singh? Did you learn that in your academic days or you were busy in fighting at that time also ?" Haseena , being most sarcastic for that time

Realising the seriousness of the situation, Pushpaji comes forward and asks " What happened Maddam Sir? And what you've done again ?(to Karishma)

"What she had done ?(again sarcasm) Bataiye Karishma Singh, bataiye..kitna mahan kaam karke ayi hai aap .." Haseena again gets irritated and sits down on a chair, putting her hand on her forehead and closes her eyes to calm herself down

Whereas the remaining staffs look towards Karishma as if asking her to tell them what actually happens

Karishma starts narrating the incident

Flashback

Near Central Park , Lucknow

Karishma was doing her field duty ...she came near a tea stall and started having tea ..at that very moment , a boy with his group who were present near the tea stall started to say disrespectful words for the Police Department

Boy : Aree these Polices ...Do they have any work except sleeping and having tea ? I mean seriously , I think this profession is the best way to engulf Government's money in the name of "Salary" without doing any work ..aur to aur har ak kaam ke liye unko rishwat vi chahiye...matlab kitne laalchi kutte hai vai ye log ..

Karishma's fisted her hands and tried to control her anger as she had given promise to her Maddam Sir ...

KS - ae ..suno ...wanna know what a police does ??? A police , who according to you don't do any work , are there to protect you people always , when you're sleeping at night , when you're suffering with problem , this khaki is always there to help you ..and salary ???(she gave a sarcastic smile) salary to aisa milta hai ki mahine mein kuch extra kharcha kar dey , to bass savings aur kuch nahi rahta ....aur kya bolrathe the "rishwat" , wo laalchi kutte to har department mein hai bhaiya , sirf police department ko hi kyun sunarahe ho

Boy - Are are , what am I seeing.. Karishma Singh, the Bhaukal queen is giving lectures without showing her bhoukal...Kya matlab aapki wo Jazbaati senior , hat bandh ke rakh diya kya aapka ? (Laughing loudly) and that Haseena Mallik , literally ..she is going to receive Best Thana award of Lucknow...kya din aagaya bhaiya ...that Jazbaati Lady ..uske to saagai pe would be groom usko chor ke chala gaya tha ,shayed uske iss ghatiya Jazbaati ideology se pareshan hoke ..areeee isse bahtar to police department ak dog race hi organise kar lete instead of giving reward to that Haseena Mallik and her MPT .