Chapter 3: Bonds of Fire and Heart

Days turned into weeks, and as Bakugo and Midoriya continued to work together, a subtle change took place. In the heat of battle, they began to develop a unique synergy, their movements becoming almost synchronized. With each passing day, their rivalry evolved into something deeper—a mutual respect and understanding that surpassed their initial animosity.

One evening, after a grueling training session, Bakugo found himself reflecting on their progress. Sitting on the rooftop of U.A., he watched the sunset, his thoughts consumed by Midoriya. The fiery hero's pride had been wounded by their loss to All Might during the sports festival, but he couldn't deny the undeniable truth—he had never grown stronger than when he was fighting alongside Midoriya.

Just as Bakugo was lost in his thoughts, Izuku appeared beside him, his expression a mix of determination and concern. "Kacchan, I believe in you," he said, his voice filled with unwavering support. "We can become even stronger together."

Bakugo's eyes widened at Midoriya's words. In that moment, the embers of rivalry transformed into an unbreakable bond. A bond forged through countless battles and shared ambitions.