chapter 2: the academy

"Who are you?" Y/n asked.

"My name is Nick fury." He replied. Y/n glanced down at the omnitrix and saw that it was still in recharge mode.

"What do you want?" y/n asked. Fury reached behind his back to grab something and y/n tensed up.

"Relax... I'm just grabbing a file." fury said trying to calm the boy. Y/n however did not relax as he was ready to run if need be. Fury then pulled out a file and held it in the air.

"This here is a file containing exclusive information regarding what I'm about to ask you next." Fury explained. He then tossed the file at y/n, y/n caught it easily and opened it up. Reading what was inside the file was information about an academy and listed who would be teaching there and stuff like that, piecing it together y/n looked at fury.

"You want me to join an academy?" Y/n asked. Fury nodded.

"We've been tracking you for some time now... That was until about two months ago." Fury said. Y/n raised a brow.

"What happened two months ago?" Y/n asked.

"You disappeared." fury replied.

"I woke up about a month ago..." y/n said. Fury sighed.

"That's what we can't explain... How you managed to disappear from every camera, every phone, and every satellite." Fury said.

"For about a month nobody in the world could find a single trace of where you went." fury explained.

"From the looks of it you don't know what transpired either... Do you?" Fury asked. Y/n shook his head.

"I only remember the past month... I can't remember anything but my name and how this device works." y/n said as he lifted the omnitrix for fury to see.

"Well that's unfortunate..." fury said.

"Still think I should go to this academy?" Y/n asked.

"I do If your anything like your... Past self... Then your a perfect candidate." Fury said. Y/n sighed, he knew this was sorta weird but it was the only chance he had of possibly finding his family.

"When do I start?" Y/n asked. Fury smirked.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A few days had passed and y/n was soaring through the air as big chill in the state of Michigan, parting from the clouds y/n saw the academy and all its glory.

Y/n landed on the ground just in time as his omnitrix timed out turning him back to normal

"This place looks... Expensive..." y/n muttered. Y/n was now dressed in a green hoodie with the omnitrix symbol on the middle of his chest, a black jacket over the hoodie, dark blue jeans, and white shoes, on his back was a back pack containing some extra clothes, a notebook containing the information on each of his forms, pencils, an extra notebook for battle tactics, a charger for his brand new phone, and the file fury gave him containing information on y/n before he lost his memories. Someone tapped on his shoulder causing y/n to turn around and see a brown haired girl with a red scarf, carrying books with her hand.